N-Europe

Team Fortress 2 - it's coming...

CoolFunkMan

Well, looks like Valve revealed TF2 (that will come as HL2: Episode 2's multiplayer) a few days back. I'm aware that this has been mentioned elsewhere, but I really think this deserves it's own thread. Here's a screen of the entire group (in game)....

http://www.hlfallout.net/images/content/image_35177.jpg

Some of you are prolly gonna be thinking "WTF!?". After all, Valve were gonna be going for a more realistic style, and this is a complete turnaround.

I actualy really like this style. There's so many realistic shooters out there, it's getting a tad boring seeing more and more of them released. Then Valve come out with this, something fresh and new, but something that also works with TF. I could never really take the original seriously, it already had a cartoony feel to it. This new look deffinately reflects that in a newer greater way.

Opinions...?

I really hope this doesnt take people away from fortress forever. Valve already won't recognise them (by advertising or putting alink on steam) because there building a cometeing product. I personally think fortress forever will be closer to tfc than tf2.

I kinda agree with you there. Fortress Forever does look great, I just hope that TF2 doesn't steal it's glory.

Its the incredibles!

Heh, funnily enough, someone else said that on another forum. Although I musr say, they do look very similar in art style. As I said before, this deffinately isn't a bad thing.