NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
mcj metroid

calling all musicians!

i can play the potato ocarina if thats any help 9not very well but i can try) its a unique twist right?!

Balls to you Bassists, we all know drummers are the true rulers of the stage.

Ill take a pic of my kit some time..

And to give my input: The bards guitar reeks of metal. And videogames + metal justs goes well with each other.

+1 respect to yoo, and \m/ Dimmu Borgir \m/

Also: anyone actually serious about this? because I think it'd be a fun project.

Here's a good recording program that you can use for several instruments, it's called audacity, and it's free:

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

so get recording and post some of your shiznit!

You can create a profile on this website, and it'll let you post your own recordings or covers on there in MP3 format for everyone to hear!:

http://www.dmusic.com/

Toodles.

Also: anyone actually serious about this? because I think it'd be a fun project.

I think it would be great. I think we should hold auditions for the singer.

Ive played the Saxophone for 8 years. You guys need some soul Im your man: peace:

Im a drummer - obviously. But i think platty is too, and is probably better...

Im a drummer - obviously. But i think platty is too, and is probably better...

I think Fierce_LiNk is too, but it's no problem at all, I mean, we have plenty of musicians here right? So whoever wants to make their contributions can do. The more skilled of you can play on the harder tracks and the less can play on the easier tracks.

I'm actually pretty determined to get this thing going, so as soon as I get my new guitar, im going to lay down a few tracks, and you all can decide whether it's good enough to build on. Mmmnkay?

I think it would be great. I think we should hold auditions for the singer.

That could be fuhnny... Right, everyone who's interested, send a recording of yourself singing Backstreet Boys - I want it that way, and we'll check it out :heh:.

I think Fierce_LiNk is too,

And you'd be correct. I play drums and bass guitar. Want to learn guitar next year, as well.

Damn, checked out this thread too late. Thought it was still about keyboards and synthesizers. I play bass by the way, but lately I haven't played that much. Lack of motivation due to it being ages ago me and my band actually had a jam session:(. I also have an accoustic guitar for a year now, but I still suck.

And you'd be correct. I play drums and bass guitar. Want to learn guitar next year, as well.

Lol, kewl, it seems like you're pretty multitalented. Been playing long?

Also wow, there are a load of bassists, I've been looking for ages but I know hardly anyone who plays bass. So this is pretty sweet. What do you/ can you play?

I've been playing drums for about 2-3 years now. Although, the last year, i've been at University Halls, so no drum kit. I need to get back into it now i'm at home.

I've been playing bass for about a year. I took that to uni with me, so i'm getting better with it. I would like to have a teacher though, so i could improve with both instruments.

Sign in to follow this