NEurope

@ Fierce_LiNk and others of you which have had long lasting relationships:

Are you still in love? I love my GF but I wouldn't say I'm in love.

@ Fierce_LiNk and others of you which have had long lasting relationships:

Are you still in love? I love my GF but I wouldn't say I'm in love.

Oh, definitely. I love her to bits. I still get these odd moments when i look at her and something feels weird inside. Usually she won't be doing much, just like looking at me or talking about something daft, but i love those little things. It's those little things that make you love a person.

*yes, i'm soppy when it comes to women*

ye i was frindly with my gf then we started seening each other but in the past u can be friends but be to friendly which just makes things weird :s

I'm just too shy, and when I do find the courage to talk to a girl I usually screw up. Example:

"Hi."

"Hi."

"..."

"..."

*girl walks away*

I sound like a sociopath, don't I?

Wanna form a club?

PANDA!!! (Halo 2 guys "in joke")

Someone do a photoshop :D

I started to write the story of how I met my GF... but It's takeing to much time. I'll write it tomorow. How Did you guys meet your GF?

I'm just too shy, and when I do find the courage to talk to a girl I usually screw up. Example:

"Hi."

"Hi."

"..."

"..."

*girl walks away*

I sound like a sociopath, don't I?

thats exactly what im like. i try to think of something to say but i dont want to sound stupid...

id say i am a fairly good looker, also good at tennis and football. shame about the chatting up part

PANDA!!! (Halo 2 guys "in joke")

Someone do a photoshop :D

Where did that panda joke actually come from? I remember someone did an amazing photoshop of Chris hugging a panda though :heh:

I'm single and have been for 2 1/2 years, I'm fine about it though, I've had a lot of good times with girls since my last girlfriend.

Hehe, except on this forum.

*looks over at Sarka and his girly*

Hooza! Me and Letty's relationship was and still is kinda odd. First of all, I think it took about a year from asking her to go out and her saying to actually going out properly... I first asked her out in October (18th) 2003 so I suppose we've been going out for 2 years and 9 months though you wouldn't really call what we did going out as it was all so shy. And there were no couples in our year making everything worse.

We did become really good friends in that time which really strengthened out relationship for the future though and I think that when (she said she'll lose contact with me when I'm 18, so your words Letty, not mine!) we split up we can maintain our friendship which is good.

We are always really happy, but there are some very odd things in our relationship though I shan't go into more detail...

I'm also a bit worried that only being in one relationship will cause problems when I go into another one... but then again - I'm only 15. My brother got his first girlfriend when he was 20, though he moved across the world to live with her so that worked out fine. :)

I was in secondary school when I met lucy.

Oh and jordan go get your jar.

I don't think girls really mind if you talk rubbish or not. I love it when girls waffle on about nothing. :p

I met Rebecca in school. We've been going to the same school for years. Same high school, same junior school, same infants school. But, we only properly got to know each other in 6th Form.

We are always really happy, but there are some very odd things in our relationship though I shan't go into more detail...

PM me if you want the juice on Sarka's love life ;)

Girls - all I really want is girls

And in the morning it's girls

Cause in the evening it's girls

I like the way that they walk

And it's chill to hear them talk

And I can always make them smile

From White Castle to the Nile

Back in the day

There was this girl around the way

She liked by home-piece M.C.A.

He said he would not give her play

I asked him, "Please?" - he said, "You may."

Her pants were tight and that's ok

If she would dance - I would D.J.

We took a walk down to the bay

I hope she'll say, "Hey me and you should hit the

hay!"

I asked her out - she said, "No way!"

I should've probably guess their gay

So I broke North with no delay

I heard she moved real far away

That was two years ago this May

I seen her just the other day

Jackin' Mike D. to my dismay

Girls - to do the dishes

Girls - to clean up my room

Girls - to do the laundry

Girls - and in the bathroom

Girls - that's all I really want is girls

Two at a time - I want girls

With new wave hairdos - I want girls

I ought to whip out my - girls, girls, girls, girls,girls,

girls, girls, girls,

girls!

but yeah. Im pretty happy being single, I just can't be bothered with a relationship at the moment. But my experiences with girls is that if you're looking for it, it never happens. But when you least expect it somebody always turns up. Although of course if you never leave your room you aren't going to meet the ladies.

I and my girlfriend have been together for nearly three months now. She's a brunette, with a dark complexion, mellowed slighly by her very pale blue eyes. She's quite small, so when consider that I am around about six foot, there's quite a height difference; but that doesn't bother me. Not to sound clichéd, but she really is the prettiest thing I've ever laid my eyes upon.

I don't find myself counting the days we've been together. It hardly crosses my mind. I've been in two relationships before, but this one just seems like something much more special. I don't ever doubt my love for her, nor do I ever doubt that she loves me to the same extent. I predict we'll be together a long time. I'd even go as far to say that I'd be happy to spend the rest of my life with her. Obviously one can't be certain what the future holds, but such an outcome wouldn't surprise me, I'll put it that way.

I started to write the story of how I met my GF... but It's takeing to much time. I'll write it tomorow. How Did you guys meet your GF?

I met my last 3 at the skatepark. I( love teh skatepark.

Where did that panda joke actually come from? I remember someone did an amazing photoshop of Chris hugging a panda though :heh:

Im sure I heard Guy say it one time, apart from that I guess it was me? I dunno..

As for my past: 3 girlfriends.

One lasted for 3 months before I pissed her off enough. We remained friends and at the moment we are pretty on/off friendship wise. She can be a right bitch to me. (I hate her best friend)

One lasted 2 months. She was fucking hot.

The other lasted 4 1/2 months. Things kinda' got messed up though (personal stuff) so it ended. We still talk and are friends - guess that's to be thankful for.

Wake up!

I met my last 3 at the skatepark. I( love teh skatepark.

i thought you said you werent going out with her yet but think you will at the skatepark this weekend?

meh not had a girlfriend, i never really get on with girls that way.....I mean i have girl-friends, but i chat with them like friends nothing different.

I havnt really thought of getting one so im in no rush really.

There should be a warning on this thread about the disturbingly high levels of sentimentality within, some people may want a bucket ready. I joke, I joke. I'm really very happy for all you relationship people.

As for me, ah we'll see. Perhaps something or, more accurately, someone may turn up. There's one girl I know likes me quite a lot, however I'm not really sure I feel the same way back and I think it would just be unfair and hard on her if I decided to go out with her just because I felt a bit lonely. Then there is another girl who I've just got to know and really like, however I'm unlikely to see her over the summer holidays much. Plus she seems to have a worryingly large obsession with the actor Jeffrey Combs. Then finally there is the classic girl from my school days who I still see loads and am on friendly terms with. We had a thing a few years ago, didn't work out, I still like her, not sure she feels the same way and I doubt anything will really happen again if I'm going to be realistic.

So all in all there is my current love life in a nutshell, pretty barren, but then who knows what may be round the corner.