N-Europe

Gitaroo Man

eel

Gitaroo Man is a damn good game. It's certainly one of the best music rhythm games out there today. All you need is this, Ouendan and Guitar Hero and your set for heaven.

I've manage to finish it on the hard setting, but Master mode is so difficult. I'm stuck on that damn Mojo King Bee!!

Hey, ty for reminding me about this game. A friend of mine had it, was bloody brilliant. They lost it though, so haven't played it for ages. When I get the cash I'll deffo pick this up! :D

Soon to have a PSP incarnation too I believe.

Hmmmm, I kinda don't see it being as good. It'll be a lot harder to play like that and probably a lot more frustrating...

Mojo-mojo-mojo-KING BEE!

Got the soundtrack on CD somewhere - Was listening to a various CD a mate mate for me the other week and discovered he'd sneaked the awesome "Flyin' to your heart" in there :D Ah, the nights spent till 3am playing that oen two player...

Thought as soon as the DS came out that a DS version of it would be pretty awesome, using the stylus to tap the incoming XO#^ things and following the riff lines. Obviously they were already a step ahead of me and developing Ouendan! :p

Hmmmm, I kinda don't see it being as good. It'll be a lot harder to play like that and probably a lot more frustrating...

Really? I thought it would work quite well, since it was one of those games that only uses one analogue stick in the first place. I guess we'll see when it comes out ;) I dont think its too far off.

________

Ft-hs

Edited by Johelian

• 5 months later...

Just got Gitaroo Man Lives! on psp today. I must say that its amazing! I couldn't help but laugh so hard the whole way through the first two levels. It's so fresh and something rarely seen on the psp. The music is ace aswell, this game is hilarious. Got it at gamestation as they have a buy one get one free deal going on so picked up monster hunter freedom too.

• 2 weeks later...