N-Europe

Mouse issues

EEVILMURRAY

I cannae seem to get the mouse wheel button working. Normally it would open a new window when clicked on a link, and close the tab when clicked on too. Plus the standard scroll thingy.

I installed the mouse's software but it hasn't done anything, in fact when I have the program on it disables the back and forward commands assigned to the side buttons on the mouse.

Vot de sheet?!

Try looking in Control Panel > Mouse

I know there's an option in there somewhere that gives you the option to set the middle mouse button to 'middle mouse click' or '3rd button' or something like that. Unfortunately I can't find the exact thing to change because I'm on a 2-button mouse atm after my old one broke.

And I really wouldn't bother with 3rd party mouse software, windows can handle a mouse just fine.

What mouse? What software?

Tis a Logitech cordless one.

And I really wouldn't bother with 3rd party mouse software, windows can handle a mouse just fine.

The only reason I installed the software this morning was because Windows had done fuck all about it.

Check your browsers settings. Mozilla lost all my preferences, bookmarks etc a while back, and reverted to default.

Slimz is set to such a thing. Can't find the thing in question on teh Fox.

Did you try the Device manager, and installing the drivers (from cd) through the wizard?

I'm not sure what ye mean.