NEurope

DONT BE SILLY COVER YOUR WILLY!

ok i will shutup

In year 8/9 I did something similar where I did a poster that said "Be like Ronnie, wear a Johnny"

How about you guys?

dunno, not had any for years now, and the last ones were used for posh wanks :hmm::indeed:

In year 8/9 I did something similar where I did a poster that said "Be like Ronnie, wear a Johnny"

"Don't be a loner, protect your boner."

From what I do not know. Sex diseases probably.

Ahhh, condoms. Friend or Foe? For many men, condoms are your friend, as they protect your woman from being "up the duff."

I recall many past adventures going into shops and buying this love rubber.

This one time, my girlfriend and i were prowling the streets of Brighton at night (10 oclock to be precise) looking for some condoms. Luckily, we found a pharmacy. I was a bit surprised to see it was still open, so whenever me and my girlfriend pass it, we call it the "pharmacy that never closes."

Upon wandering inside, we searched high and low for our fix. Annoyingly, they were right next to the til, so it was obvious to everyone what we were looking for. I picked up a box and asked my girlfriend "are these alright?"

She examined the box and the price and replied "yeah."

We were about to walk to the counter, when we both spotted, almost simultaneously, the holy grail. Cheap condoms. Both of our eyes lit up. The brand was a known brand, too. Mates.

A normal box of Mate will cost you about £10 for a pack of 12. These were a pack of 3, and they were going for a quid each.

My girlfriend and i were furiously calculating how much of a good deal this was. 2 boxes would set you back 2 quid, but you'd get 6 condoms! For 4 pound, you could buy the quantity of a 10 pound normal priced box!

My girlfriend went to the til with 3 of these boxes. She was about to pay up when i said NO!

I am no cheapskate. I demand the best for my girlfriend. I wanted the ultimate. I doubled up and placed another 3 of those boxes onto the til for the woman to price up. If the store had been full of people, i think they would have gasped at this point.

I bought 18 condoms for 6 pounds, ladies and gentlemen. As i turned and left the shop, i cheekily winked at the cashier and shaked the bag containing the condoms.

Then we left, and rejoiced with our purchases.

"Don't be a loner, protect your boner."

From what I do not know.

Ze Germans?

posh wanks :hmm::indeed:

Oh, d00d. I thought that was just some stupid slang made up from round where I live. You have just officialy made my day saying that. A posh wank has to be one of the most hilarious ideas ever. :bowdown:

Oh, d00d. I thought that was just some stupid slang made up from round where I live. You have just officialy made my day saying that. A posh wank has to be one of the most hilarious ideas ever. :bowdown:

next you'll be saying you've never heard of wank socks or something. posh wanks = no need for a jar, crusty socks/pants or whatever else anyone chooses to use in their habits....