NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ginger_Chris

GAME email

Yea just got a weekly update from game, specifically about the nintendo revolution controller. Seems GAME seem to be quite impressed with it aswell. The best thing about the email is that it has alot of details about the controller,AND links to the official video. This seems to be really good publicity for the rev, hopefully a few people will take a look before deleting the mail.

GAME in not anti-Nintendo attitude shocker!

It's almost as though their business depends on folks buying things!

Well, it's a very good sign. Considering Microsoft and Sony paid GAME exec's a hell of a lot of back handed money to promote their consoles over Nintendos. They even brought out shelf space in GAME stores.

Disgusting really.

Well, it's a very good sign. Considering Microsoft and Sony paid GAME exec's a hell of a lot of back handed money to promote their consoles over Nintendos. They even brought out shelf space in GAME stores.

Disgusting really.

You´re SO right. It makes me angry just thinking of it!

You´re SO right. It makes me angry just thinking of it!

Me too! It makes my blood boil to think of poor little Nintendo being picked on like that, helpless to do anything at all about it.

They can't "buy" shelf space can they, wouldn't that be breaching some trade laws?!

You know the Game charts, companies can buy positions on the charts. Or Game re-arrange the games that are selling like crap to the top 3. :p

Yea, well i was just shocked from getting the email because the GAMEs ive been in have really disliked nintendo, we have half a stand of games, and half of gamecube hardware. There isnt even a second hand section for gamecube. They never seem to advertise any gamecube titles either. It just came as a bit of a surprise.

Me too! It makes my blood boil to think of poor little Nintendo being picked on like that, helpless to do anything at all about it.

Bowser57, you're sarcasm is admirable.

Yeah, they do.

Also, Asda. I know its not a gaming store but the Asda I go to has a games corner, and there isn't one GC or GBA game there. Heck, there ain't even a nintendo shelf there. <.<

Sign in to follow this