NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fresh

Channel 4 Simulcast

Channel 4 have today started to broadcast free live TV to the internet in the form of simulcast to people in the UK.

Anything shown on normal Channel 4 will also be shown live over the internet at http://www.channel4.com/livetv

(Some of the shows will be unavailable online due to rights issues, such as Films, Racing and Friends, Lost and Desperate Housewives as they were acquired from American broadcasters.)

great idea and this is the way forward. people spend so much time on PC's it was inevitable.

Anyone got a postcode to share? I would like to watch Big Brother on it, cos I cant get in Ireland!

Er.... apparently postcode is the incorrect format? Do you need a space? Capitals? Wahh?

:yay: it works. It said I hadnt finished registering but yet I refreshed the page and it works! Thanks to mike_zim for the postcode

Well its only shows produced by Channel Four and I can't recall ever watching a show made by Channel Four without a desire to poke my eyes out. Nice idea though.

You mean I can watch Deal or No Deal online!!

I'll have some of that!

i am just happy to help i dont watch channel 4 so someone may as well use my share of the TV license. all use my postcode and screw em.

Sign in to follow this