N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
That was Bolton vs Newcastle... it was Kevin Nolan that shoved Ramage in the back.

Thats the one. I was laughing but really annoyed at that.

I cant help laughing at the own goal Ashley Cole made happen. The amount of force it came off Essien was unbelievable.

Looks like Micah Richards could be on his way to Chelsea. 18 million is the estimated value.

Now, this really angers me for 2 reasons.

Reason 1: This just sounds like the whole Shaun Wright-Phillips saga again. "Buy him, and he keeps the bench warm for a year or three." Wright-Phillips has really only just starting to break into the Chelsea team...if you can call it that.

Chelsea seem to be buying him as a replacement for the injured John Terry.

But, when Terry comes back, what chance has he got coming into the first team again? Carvalho is a Jose Mourinho firm favourite, and Ferreira is also there...again, he'll be on the subs bench.

Reason 2: His England prospects. You're no good for the team if you can't get a game in edgeways. Wright-Phillips and Wayne Bridge were 2 hopefuls, but have since gone down the pecking order since moving to Chelsea. Why? Because they couldn't/can't get the games.

If he's got any sense, he'll stay with Man City. My opinion.

Looks like Micah Richards could be on his way to Chelsea. 18 million is the estimated value.

Now, this really angers me for 2 reasons.

Reason 1: This just sounds like the whole Shaun Wright-Phillips saga again. "Buy him, and he keeps the bench warm for a year or three." Wright-Phillips has really only just starting to break into the Chelsea team...if you can call it that.

Chelsea seem to be buying him as a replacement for the injured John Terry.

But, when Terry comes back, what chance has he got coming into the first team again? Carvalho is a Jose Mourinho firm favourite, and Ferreira is also there...again, he'll be on the subs bench.

Reason 2: His England prospects. You're no good for the team if you can't get a game in edgeways. Wright-Phillips and Wayne Bridge were 2 hopefuls, but have since gone down the pecking order since moving to Chelsea. Why? Because they couldn't/can't get the games.

If he's got any sense, he'll stay with Man City. My opinion.

Nah if he goes he'll play right back when Terry comes back they've been stuck with Geremi at the moment, Mourinho has barely played Ferreira this year. Edit: And after hsi comical display on Saturday I wouldnt imagine he'll be playing any time soon.

Nah if he goes he'll play right back when Terry comes back they've been stuck with Geremi at the moment, Mourinho has barely played Ferreira this year. Edit: And after hsi comical display on Saturday I wouldnt imagine he'll be playing any time soon.

So, the Chelsea backline would look something like this:

A. Cole, Carvalho (sp?), Terry, Richards.

Right?

haven't heard anything about this, and never even heard of the guy, but looking up his profile it says he's a winger and atm we don't really need one of those imho, should be a striker and centre half we're focusing on in January

Good cos I really don't want to see him leave especially since hes in good form and score goals like these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROGjPlg0YqM (1st and 2nd goals)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE34ielR-lQ

so Celtic sign Steven Pressley, ex-Ranger and Hearts captain up until 3 weeks ago on a free transfer for 18 months.

Ironically his first league game is likely to be against his former club at their ground in 2 weeks time, should be fun :)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!