N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

Guest Stefkov

I agree, Scholes was the best United player out there tonight. I can't be bothered saying anything about anyone else.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was the poorest game of football I have seen United play. Partly that, but mostly Milan totally outplaying us. Terrible night, should have given more effort. Nobody really stood out and tried to do something about it, so it's no wonder that we lost.

Can't say I'm not happy with that result!

Always was going to be an up-hill task in the beginning but having said that Milan wanted it more.

Just look at Seedorf Crying at the end, Gattuso losing it during the end, They want Liverpool and they want us Now...

It would of been something special a Liverpool v Man Utd final, whoever won would have bragging rights till kingdom come, however It's Liverpool v AC Milan, 23rd May and It will be something special once more.

Was the poorest game I have seen United play. You say Scholes was good but IMO all of their players were completely flat on the most important match of their season. I was expecting better.

Milan deserved it. They were the better team and even though I wanted United to go through, AC proved worthy winners.

Let the battle commence.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Yes, It's revenge. Fuck you, Man Utd ^_^

Although tbh, I'm the most happy about me not having to pay Flinky a fiver!

Yeah mate, You know what you can do with that fiver? stick up ur arse......

Can't say I'm not happy with that result!

Always was going to be an up-hill task in the beginning but having said that Milan wanted it more.

Just look at Seedorf Crying at the end, Gattuso losing it during the end, They want Liverpool and they want us Now...

It would of been something special a Liverpool v Man Utd final, whoever won would have bragging rights till kingdom come, however It's Liverpool v AC Milan, 23rd May and It will be something special once more.

Well, I always support an English team over a foreign one, but for this time, I really hope AC Milan thrash you.

Was the poorest game I have seen United play. You say Scholes was good but IMO all of their players were completely flat on the most important match of their season. I was expecting better.

Milan deserved it. They were the better team and even though I wanted United to go through, AC proved worthy winners.

Let the battle commence.

AC were the better team on the night, over the two legs Utd were lacklustre. Defence was appalling.

when milan beat u in the final, i will have an infinite smile on my face... there wont be no lucky illegal dudek dives this time round...

Well, I always support an English team over a foreign one, but for this time, I really hope AC Milan thrash you.

AC were the better team on the night, over the two legs Utd were lacklustre. Defence was appalling.

Ah Well...Your Support will be greatlymissed

damn right it was, broken defence, i'm just bitter how Henry reacted to it...

Liverpool v AC Milan

European Cup Final 2007

'Nuff Said...

I can hardly fucking wait :D

And because it's Milan in the final and not the Mancs, we should get to wear red :D It just wouldn't look right with Stevie lifting that cup in green and white would it?

LMFAO at reinas house gettin robbed whilst he put in the performence of his career... truely epitomises the spirit of liverpool, theiving untrust worthy ***** (last word rimes with hunt)...

Lmfao, great to hear.

By the way, your above response is good enough for me :P

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!