NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

Dudek should have saved it anyway regardless of what Carragher did.

I'm not gonna argue with that....:D

Chelsea won. Makes a bloody change...

That goal they conceded was pretty shocking, though.

That goal they conceded was pretty shocking, though.

We had 6 to make up for it :P

We had 6 to make up for it :P

To be fair it was Macclesfield, if you didn't get more than four I'd have been shocked.

What a dump St Andrews is. Their fans were pathetic, every stand was half empty and they started leaving with about 10 mins to go. Away support was awesome, we took around 5000 down and sang all match, including "We sent you down you know" and "We've seen more at the Villa"

That Aresenal match was enjoyable. Both Rosicky's goals were great, the first was better. Dipped like a pringle.

Can't believe a load of premiership teams drew with lower league teams.

Not long till the United Villa game, can't wait to see Larsson in action!

Larsson's done great in the first half. Carrick's passing has been spot on.

Still 0-0. As the commentators have said, its the final part of the movement thats lacking in both teams.

Fucking Graham Poll Micah Richards retaliates and floors Whelan yet only gets a yellow card.

Wow, am I impressed with the partnership of Rooney and Larsson. Shame that Rooney's finishing isn't up to much at the moment, he's had some cracking chances provided, and Larsson has made a surprising impact. At least Solskjaer is making an appearance. What a legend. *Edit* Hahaha, what did I say? Legend.

You are my Solskjaer, my Ole Solskjaer, you keep me happy when skies are grey, and Alan Shearer was f**king dearer so please dont take my Solskjaer away!!!!!

:)

You are my Solskjaer, my Ole Solskjaer, you keep me happy when skies are grey, and Alan Shearer was f**king dearer so please dont take my Solskjaer away!!!!!

:)

I've not heard that song in so many years, however it totally suits the occasion.

YES! I scremed my head off when Im Gunnar Score put that one in. I have a headache now from shouting so much. The match was very frustrating to watch in the last 15 minutes but we came strong in the end.

I've not heard that song in so many years, however it totally suits the occasion.

The legend of Solskjaer: extra time

Really? It gets sung at every match mate :hmm:

Really? It gets sung at every match mate :hmm:

I dont go to that many matches. TBH, I've only ever been to about 5.

You cant really hear the crowd on tv.

But I remember singing that in my home, just walking around I'd sing it.

He's such a legend.

Larssons goal though...such great control. Flicks it up for himself and knocks it in.

Baros' goal was good aswell, I fealt that he controlled it really well, however it was a bad goal for United to concede.

God, we weren't great today. I was almost convinced it was going to a replay.

Rooney needs to get back to form. He's really low on confidence at the moment.

Overall, I think we deserved the win, but our cutting edge just wasn't there today.

Graham Poll likes to be the centre of attention. He stopped the match less than a minute from the end because the corner flag broke.