NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

Got tickets to Arsenal vs Wigan. Becoming a right regular this season, love it.

I want to see the Baptista-Henry combination up front, I reckon it could work really well. Should be better than any of the current combinations anyway.

EDIT:

Arsene Wenger has confirmed that Lauren will be allowed to leave Arsenal in January.

:(

Okay, so he wasn't going to get back into the team what with Eboue being immense, but still, i've always liked him. Cocky shit Hoyte our no.2 right back then

Seems like the right time to cash in on him though, we've got a lot of good young right backs coming through.

Is there anywhere on the Internet where i can stream the Manu vs. Newcastle free?

I use this site, its brilliant

I dont get how to get this live footy thing, it asks to download to many things and then it says it still doesnt work. Can anyone tell me the easiest way to help me stream the football matches which takes the least steps? Thanks for help

I use this mate and it is class:

I only found out this streaming malarky recently and all you have to do is look at that website, read the introduction and then you have to download a program to use these streams. I use TV ants......its all on that website mate.

Surprisingly simple.

Predictions baby!!!!!

Saturday, 13 January 2007

Blackburn 1-3 Arsenal

Bolton 2-0 Man City

Charlton 1-1 Middlesbrough

Chelsea 3-0 Wigan

Man Utd 2-0 Aston Villa

Sheff Utd 0-2 Portsmouth

Watford 1-2 Liverpool

West Ham 2-1 Fulham

Sunday, 14 January 2007

Everton 2-1 Reading

Tottenham 3-2 Newcastle

So you only need to download one thing (TV ants) then you just click on the match you want with TV ants? I think it should work.

Hang on, that didnt work for some reason. I just tried PPstream but that was in chinese.

YAY!!! thats so cool! I decided to stick with PPstream so just selected the channel from the website so now its working. Has a stop every now and then but oh well. I hope it copes with live TV.

Would it help if I ran this on the main computer instead of the laptop?

The more people that are connected the better quality the stream is so as when the match kicks off it will probably be alright. But all this streaming is highly illegal anyway :)

The more people that are connected the better quality the stream is so as when the match kicks off it will probably be alright. But all this streaming is highly illegal anyway :)

Who cares if its illegal??? :heh::smile:

And yes, king boo I would recommend using your main computer then your laptop for streaming. I tried it on my laptop and it was ok but when I use the main desktop, it was much better.

Streaming it obviously isn't gonna be perfect quality but its good enough for me. Sometimes it does freeze (which can be frustrating) but not so much as to ruin the game for me.

Its better then reading live text, thats all I'm saying. :smile:

Who cares if its illegal??? :heh::smile:

And yes, king boo I would recommend using your main computer then your laptop for streaming. I tried it on my laptop and it was ok but when I use the main desktop, it was much better.

Streaming it obviously isn't gonna be perfect quality but its good enough for me. Sometimes it does freeze (which can be frustrating) but not so much as to ruin the game for me.

Its better then reading live text, thats all I'm saying. :smile:

i tried it on my computer and its basically the same quality because of the amount of programs on it. however, it is noticeably better for games

are you sure it wont freeze as much during the game? i hope so - GIVE ME GOOD NEWS

damn the quality has been really poor. im not too fussed about the picture quality, its just that 90% of the time its frozen

That is pretty bad man if it is frozen most of the time.....I think you should just leave it then. Listen to it on five live or sumthin.

For me streaming is surprisingly pretty good. 80% of the time its fine and then occasionally it slows down a bit. Maybe it depends on your connection speeds, I dunno.

That is pretty bad man if it is frozen most of the time.....I think you should just leave it then. Listen to it on five live or sumthin.

For me streaming is surprisingly pretty good. 80% of the time its fine and then occasionally it slows down a bit. Maybe it depends on your connection speeds, I dunno.

Actually this is really good. Hasnt stopped once during the match.

Argh Larson almost. How did he save that header!

Yesssss! goal

YESSSS! 2nd goal!!!

Actually this is really good. Hasnt stopped once during the match.

Argh Larson almost. How did he save that header!

Yesssss! goal

YESSSS! 2nd goal!!!

See I told you its good!!!!!:grin:

Yeah, i decided to switch to main PC cause laptop was crap, but this is great.

Its a shame Rooney hasnt scored yet. I hope he will. Ronaldo looks on quality form.

Most importantly - CARRICK'S FINALLY SCORED !

thanks for all the help baboo

did you see lampards goal? lame free kick. Many of his goals are lucky and that was. All credit to him though, cause he has scored some good-uns

Yeah, i decided to switch to main PC cause laptop was crap, but this is great.

Its a shame Rooney hasnt scored yet. I hope he will. Ronaldo looks on quality form.

Most importantly - CARRICK'S FINALLY SCORED !

thanks for all the help baboo

No worries mate....glad to help.

: peace:

Its 3-1 now. A bit gutted we didn't keep a clean sheet, but its the win that counts. Sounds like a good performance, too.

Carrick scored, yaaaay. See, I've always had faith in him. ;)

Footy forums I go on have warnings and bans for posting links to streams because they've had letters threatening legal action from the premier league who are having a bit of a furious clampdown at the moment.

another day goes by and villa keep losing.

lol, mind you, we did crush their initial "game plan" before they changed it.

3-1

ah well, it was a comfortable performance.

rooney hit the bar! darn.

Flink, im also miffed it wasnt a clean sheet, it costs me points in fantasy football. at least ronaldo scored

Footy forums I go on have warnings and bans for posting links to streams because they've had letters threatening legal action from the premier league who are having a bit of a furious clampdown at the moment.

I think I've deleted all the links now, but yes, you're right:

Keep it legal. We don't want this site to get into trouble.

What was Silva sent off for? in the text update on bbc.co.uk it happened just after he was fouled, did he lamp someone?

Good news for me, some of my rivals in the pub league have got arsenal players.