NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

I saw on Sky Sports News that they want to introduce helmets for goalkeepers, after what happened to Cech.

That is absolutely ridiculous, footballers are becoming wusses by the year. The fact both Chelsea keepers got head injuries is just a complete freakish coincidence. Its not often, or not often enough to warrant a helmet that keepers get caught in the face/head. Injuries in football are also like the boy who called wolf, most of the time they're faked so its hard to judge whether someone needs real treatment or not.

On a plus side I got myself a ticket to the Arsenal vs Newcastle match, on the negative I could only get one, so I'm on my own, thankfully my brother isn't annoyed I didn't get him a ticket.

That is absolutely ridiculous, footballers are becoming wusses by the year. The fact both Chelsea keepers got head injuries is just a complete freakish coincidence. Its not often, or not often enough to warrant a helmet that keepers get caught in the face/head. Injuries in football are also like the boy who called wolf, most of the time they're faked so its hard to judge whether someone needs real treatment or not.

I agree, they shouldn't introduce helmets. When they become Goalkeepers they know the dangers of that position, they probably know about the 'keeper who died during a match, when he collided with somebody's knees.

'Keepers put themselves in harms way just so the ball can be booted out of the goal area. You watch the 'keepers and they will risk injury in probably every match.

Chelsea are definitely going OTT about this. Simply because they're playing Barcelona tonight. It's very rare for two goalkeepers on the same team to be injured. They should just consider themselves unfortunate.

Who cares about the bleedin 'keepers of the Champions.........what about the WHOLE FUCKING TEAM AT LEEDS UNITED???????

Anyone care to explain to me, WHAT THE HELL ARE WE PLAYING AT???

23rd after 12 games, with 10 points.....and we've lost 5 out of our 7 home games so far this season......

Who cares about the bleedin 'keepers of the Champions.........what about the WHOLE FUCKING TEAM AT LEEDS UNITED???????

Anyone care to explain to me, WHAT THE HELL ARE WE PLAYING AT???

23rd after 12 games, with 10 points.....and we've lost 5 out of our 7 home games so far this season......

Errr...you're not playing very well?

That's a shame, actually, I wanted Leeds to get promoted this season.

Yeah i know we're not playing well :p

Its a bit surprising though, I mean we were almost promoted last season, and now we're 35 place behind a team that were

Yeah i know we're not playing well :p

Its a bit surprising though, I mean we were almost promoted last season, and now we're 35 place behind a team that were

It's like what happened to Hartlepool. They lost to Sheffield Wednesday in the play-off final 2 seasons ago and they got relegated last season.

absolutely brilliant performance by Celtic last night and I think that was the biggest stadium performance of the Soccer AM "Easy, Easy" I've ever seen :)

It's like what happened to Hartlepool. They lost to Sheffield Wednesday in the play-off final 2 seasons ago and they got relegated last season.

And now it looks like were going to get relegated because of results like:

Colchester beat Sheffield Wednesday 4-0, up to 10th \o/

absolutely brilliant performance by Celtic last night and I think that was the biggest stadium performance of the Soccer AM "Easy, Easy" I've ever seen :)

Yeah, that was great. Were you out in Glasgow after Scotland beat France? The whole of George Square was chanting it at one point. :heh:

Reckon Braca are gonna grab a winner tonight.....

Did you?

Drogba played one of the best games ive ever seen him play. Chelsea deserved the win.

Drogba was great last night and his goal was superb. Which is more than I can say about Shevchenko. But you can tell Shevchenko still hasn't settled in yet.

Drogba was great last night and his goal was superb. Which is more than I can say about Shevchenko. But you can tell Shevchenko still hasn't settled in yet.

Aye people need to get off Schevchenkos back he will come good, you don't lose quality overnight. Most foreign players do shit in there first season in the premiership especialy ones who havent learned the language yet. Henry for example scored less goals in more apperances then Rebrov in there first season in the premiership yet Wenger kept faith with Henry and look at him now whereas Spurs treated Rebrov appalingly and his confidence was shot to hell.

Aye people need to get off Schevchenkos back he will come good, you don't lose quality overnight. Most foreign players do shit in there first season in the premiership especialy ones who havent learned the language yet. Henry for example scored less goals in more apperances then Rebrov in there first season in the premiership yet Wenger kept faith with Henry and look at him now whereas Spurs treated Rebrov appalingly and his confidence was shot to hell.

That's cos Henry was a winger when he came to arsenal, until wenger realised his potential up front.

I was impressed with our win the other night. I think, at times, we didn't play particularly fantastic. So, to come out of a game where you don't really play all that well, but still manage to score 3 goals is definitely a good sign.

And now it looks like were going to get relegated because of results like:

And now you've sacked your manager.

And now you've sacked your manager.

Pity the incompotent chairman wont fuck off.

I must admit I was a bit suprised with the decision the ammount of injuries you have had this season. Not getting Carson was a big blow for you as well imo.

I must admit I was a bit suprised with the decision the ammount of injuries you have had this season. Not getting Carson was a big blow for you as well imo.

Allen has no idea what hes got him self into because judging by the response on forums and football heaven the majority of people want him out now and it looks like theres gonna be a protest on Saturday.

Fabregas 8 year contract :hehe: Now lets hope he starts performing how we all know he can, which is a hell of a lot better than he has been so far this season. I must admit, I usually forget and take for granted how young he is

Another great weekend of premiership action coming up!!!! YAY!!!!

liverpool - united!!!

comon utd!

Fabregas 8 year contract :hehe: Now lets hope he starts performing how we all know he can, which is a hell of a lot better than he has been so far this season. I must admit, I usually forget and take for granted how young he is

Snap. Fabregas is such an integral part of our first team now, I often forget he is just over seven months older than me. You can also see why Wenger let Vieira go, it was essential to allow Fabregas to develop and become a regular.