OVERLORD

WiiNukem!

If Take-two and Nintendo could make this reality. Would you go for:-  

37 members have voted

1. 1. If Take-two and Nintendo could make this reality. Would you go for:-

• Duke Nukem Forever?
    • Yet another Metroid?
    • Or Red Stell?

Considering Take-two's new faith in Nintendo and announcing support for Wii. As posted here http://www.revo-europe.com/news.php?nid=9259

Should we be happy with them churning out mediocre Sports games. Whilst releasing more worthy titles on PS3 or Xbox360 or even the PC.

Whilst announcing the above commitment they also appear to be pushing for a long overdue release of Duke Nukem Forever :yay:

About time to.

Pity they cancelled the GC version which was initially announced in 2001 http://uk.cube.ign.com/objects/016/016464.html

Now Wii is nearly upon.

Should we be content with above Sports statement or should we demand their best FPS games as well.

Nintendo have stated how the WiiRemote controls are suited to FPS gameplay. I would love to see this title on a Nintendo console as originally envisaged.

This gen many critised GC lack of quality eXclusive FPS games saying games like Geist failed to convince GC's suitablilty.

This could be an opportunity Nintendo could use to bring back some hardcore FPS gamers to Wii community. It would also put bury some of the kiddie insults Nintendo consoles always seem to cultivate.

If you had a choice of Duke Nukem Forever, Metroid Corruption or Red Steel. Which game would you rather see on Wii? Maybe it's about time Nintendo started winning some real Exclusives back by spending some of that warchest they've been building up. This would be a start!

Yeah, this game shoulda been canned eons ago. And by eons I mean almost 10 years!

I've got a magazine somewhere from absolutely ages ago where they say it's being delayed because they've made the decision to start again using the Unreal engine instead of the Quake 2 engine, THAT's how long this game has been delayed!

Not particulary excited about any of the games in the poll, but I'd say DNF simply because it would mean actually seeing it coming out!

DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND

Hell I'd even settle for the original Duke on Wii. On a scale of 1-10. Duke was a 10++ easy. Even now gameplay makes games like Doom3 look like overkill! It'd bring back the fun in FPS destruction!

If I ever might have children I think my son/daughter will get a copy of Duke Nukem Forever for his/her 18th birthday!

That trailer looked pretty damn sweet. Imagine how horrible typiing on keypads would have with the PS analogue sticks from the look of that trailer. I'd like to see The Duke return but I cant vote as I want Metroid too. This game is like the Chinese Democracy of video games.

lol @@ I really liked the Duke Nukem games but I'd rather play Corruption + Red Steel I think ._.

lol at the end of the trailer - "When It's Done" rofl ^^

Yeh i think duke nukem forever is gonna come out on the wii and i also remember reading a long time ago in NGC that half life 2 was going to be in development for nintendo's next generation console. Has anyone seen them half life arcades? hopefully they can use that control for the wii version.

that was OK quake and doom take a dump over it what about the rest of the crap.a time to kill or land of the babes......yamn!

I voted Duke Nukem, just because it's been so long since the last game, it would be nice to see what can be done with the serious and how it can be evolved...obviously the Wii controller would go along way to helping this evolution process.

I voted Duke.

Im interested in Red Steel if it turns out good.

I cant get into Metroid games.

Ive got Duke for PC and N64 and got a great amount of play and fun out of Duke 64 and some online fun on the PC - though the N64 controller is the best controller to date for shooters... I do expect Wii to change this however ;)

Sign in to follow this