NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
mcj metroid

Latest Rayman footage!Or is it?

If it has that punk girl in, I'm not going to even think about the game...

Nice vid though...

im sure this was released near to e3, i wasn't really interest in raymen wii untill i saw those trailers the game so far is looking really great hope it plays just as well.

videos prett funny. When i saw the traie im no sure al i want to be doing is bashing rabbits over the head oer and over, but i need to see more before i judge anymore.

This to me looks like it could be the most fun game coming out, I think I'll prefer it to the new Mario, but I will wait for a few reviews/previews before I decide to buy.

I just like the fact that the Rayman series has gained enough character for me to think about buying it. Before it just looked like a bit of a washed out adventure game, now it looks like a hell of a laugh. Seems like Rayman might be the Austin Powers of the game world!

O rly?

I predict a 7/10.

But I hope you are right :)

look at michael ancel's track record

beyond good and evil

rayman 1 and 2(the best of the series)

king kong

how can this game be 7/10 or less

Awesome trailer, let's hope the game will be any good.

king kong

how can this game be 7/10 or less

Thats why.

King Kong is a terrible, boring game.

BG+E was great, but over too soon.

Rayman 2 was great, Rayman 3 definatly wasn't.

For myself im predicting 10/10, which is what I'd give Rayman 2. Rayman 3 kinda blew it, but I'd still give it 8/10 and that only happened because Ancel wasn't involved. For me Rayman 2 was superior to Mario 64.

Thats why.

QFC&UT

Thats why.

BG+E was great, but over too soon.

Rayman 2 was great, Rayman 3 definatly wasn't.

i said rayman 1 and 2,3 wasnt his project

king kong is an excellent game but dont play the 360,psp or ds version of it

king kong is an excellent game but dont play the 360,psp or ds version of it

I didn't know about Rayman 3, sorry about that.

But i still hold my views on King Kong, i've played it on 3 platforms (PC, XBOX360 and GameCube). All fairly terrible.

The fact is, there are very very few games deserving 100% and I don't see Rayman getting one. Back when Rayman 2 came out there weren't that many good platformers on the N64 (bar SM64) these days competition is alot harder. I mean theres: NEW Super Mario Bros and Sonic Rush on the 2D side of things, then Super Mario Sunshine, the Prince of Persia Trillogy (apart from the terrible 2nd one) and the astoundingly good Psychonauts when it comes to 3D. I just don't see how kicking the crap out of rabbits whilst wearing a disco get up is going to get a 10/10. I'll wait till i actually play it though till i fully pass judgement.

This game will be good but 10/10?

NO WAY

In my opinion a game needs to be verging on perfection so I would only give 5 t the most a year, this game unfortuantley I don't think will get in that top 5.

we cant really judge it yet.weh have no footage im just taking a guess but i would bet on it.Rayman 1 and 2 were amazing.This game looks innovative thats all we can tell.The wii version seems to be the prime version.Nothing is known about the ps3 and xbox 360 versions yet

Sign in to follow this