Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Freshly-Picked Tingle’s Rosy Rupeeland

Nintenchris

I think this is gooey swamp. To need to get a bomb recipe from the pirates. Use the orcarina on the peir on the third island. Using that blow up the wax covering the torches. They are surrounded by enemies and an explorer is standing next to one of them. Blow up all 4 so that the light shines onto the temple thing. Then get a ride from the queen bee from the steamy marsh for 500 rupees onto the top. Hit the switch to get some stairs. As for the hood it is somewhere on the left of the map by a big mushroom I think. But you need to get it repaired by that chico woman.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Continued on it while watching season #567529 of Survivor and managed to get a lot of money by completing the map and collecting butterflies. But now I'm stuck, how do I enter that bee castle? And where is that missing hood?

Gentleben, I might have spended too much. I didn't think I had to pay everything at once when the NPCs didn't complain. And about the maps, that's a bit obvious. The problem is when the map and everything else is completed and still there isn't enough money to make the tower grow. Which happened to me before 2nd island on 2nd continent. I think I farmed almost 7-10 000 and I surely haven't wasted that when offering too little.

Here's what you need:

[spoiler=]Do you mean the Inspect Hall ontop of the hill in Gooey Swamp? If so you need to shine 4 Beams of light onto it. Use a Tingle Bomb to destroy the 4 towers coated in Wax. Once you have done that then you get get a lift up there if you ask the Queen Bee. (don't spend any more than 1,000) Oh and the hood is hidden around the back of one of the giant yellow mushrooms on the bottom left side of the map

Haven't had much chance to play on this this week - I've only just completed the fire dungeon (and what a great dungeon and boss it was!). Can anyone give me a clue how to get to the bottom right-hand area of the map? I can see some peaches or something growing there, but can't get to them! I also hope the final item to complete my map of the area is there too, as I can't find anything else in the parts I've reached.

You can ask one of the villagers but you will have to pay for the information or if you dont want to do that then go to the general area you are trying to get in and you will see a statue blocking your path just next to a waterall. Touch it several times and it will move out of the way for you. I think the last item for your map is there aswell.

This game seems... hum... weird...

Im looking at Screenshots and this is even weirder than Hotel Dusk xD

But it looks cool, i think i'l buy it

Just one question:

Does this has a story or is just exploring the world?

You can ask one of the villagers but you will have to pay for the information or if you dont want to do that then go to the general area you are trying to get in and you will see a statue blocking your path just next to a waterall. Touch it several times and it will move out of the way for you. I think the last item for your map is there aswell.

Cool, thanks. Just started looking around the next level. Haven't found the map seller yet, though.

Masse - There isn't that much of a story, really, although some of the NPCs have side quests for you, so there are mini-stories there.

I quote from NGamer issue 16 December 2007.

Nintendo producer Kensuke Tanabe, who gets around a bit(see Paper Mario DS) revealed that poor old Tingle was nearly scrapped for good. When the Japanese office heard US complaints about how unpopular Tingle had become, he was banished from Twilight Princess and is unlikely to appear in another main Zelda game.

The good news for fans of the disturbing green rupee-freak is that he still has his fans in at least one of Ninty's software development groups, and they plan to stick him in as many projects as they can get away with. Probably as long as their bosses don't find out.

Reached the third island today. The bodyguard costed me 8000 plus over 1000 for fees as I started on 2500(from last continent) After that I only 1300 left, not enough for the map. So I went back to the house to see what I could cook. Made some juice which should give me 3000-4000, enough to pay for the map. Then I went to the town only to find out that reporter is missing once again. I'm not sure I will ever have the patience to continue. I was hoping to play a game where I could have fun earning millions with ease, but instead I'm broke and pissed for half of the game.

And that chest you are speaking of, how do I open it? Please tell me there are rupees in it....

Can someone tell me where the last recipe is that im after? I was told that its in the Icy Islands graveyard next to some chefs gravestone or something but I havent a clue where to find it.

Just read each grave, the one you want says " A Chef was buried here" or words to that effect. Once you find that grave, give it a dig.

Finish it without collecting everything first. There is 2 different endings.

Too late, I saved my file with all the Rupee items collected. Can you post a spoiler from the ending without all the Rupee items please.

PP Rupee explode into thousands of rupees which form a rupee rain in town. Everybody goes mad and run collecting rupees with greedy eyes. Children of the town came to the screen and say something about rupees which reveals the baddest side of men and the face of PP rupee appear upon the sky with an evil laugh.

I hope I'm not wrong since I've seen it once. It's funnier to see it than read it.^^

PP Rupee explode into thousands of rupees which form a rupee rain in town. Everybody goes mad and run collecting rupees with greedy eyes. Children of the town came to the screen and say something about rupees which reveals the baddest side of men and the face of PP rupee appear upon the sky with an evil laugh.

I hope I'm not wrong since I've seen it once. It's funnier to see it than read it.^^

Grr, don't think I feel like replaying the game again to see that. But if it was as Funny as the "Bad" Title screen then I can see what you mean.

Well still slowly working my way through this...

The negotiating is really starting to annoy me! I've plundered thousands trying to get the 15 items pot and nothing only to find out you have to do something else first before she will see it!

And boy am I glad that I read the negotiation guide to find that out as I also found out;

That you only have to pay the Deku Tree 1 I had been and cooked and sold a ton of stuff ready only to see that...Does he take all your money if you offer a ton? I couldn't be bothered to check,

I'm still loving the game just find it annoying that if you get an offer wrong you lose all that total, perhaps losing only a percentage, similar to the commision for bodyguards would have been better?! But then I guess that would make it a bit easier...

Well still slowly working my way through this...

The negotiating is really starting to annoy me! I've plundered thousands trying to get the 15 items pot and nothing only to find out you have to do something else first before she will see it!

That's what's awesome about the game!

It seems "kiddy" and shallow, but it's actually pretty hard and says a lot about the power of money. I was in the Deku Forest yesterday near a Sakura tree and there were some of those sheep with horns wandering around. I started digging in the dirt like mad and it was filled with horns. Meaning it's actually a sheep cemitary. Pretty spooky for a game that looks like it's for kids lol

Well I have all the recipes, all the pirate treasures, all the bottles and all the recipes have been cooked. I want to finish the game off but im still missing the 2 bodyguards at the end of the list. I need to find the Ninja and Ronny but they just appear randomly. I hate random elements on games.

If you complete the game without 100% can you still go back and do stuff to complete it...

Not that its going to bother me for me for a while as I've only just got up to the second continent....

EDIT:

I'm really stuck in the Steamy Marsh, blown up one of the volcanoes but can't seem to get any of the others...can see them but they are blocked by boulders that I can't explode owing to a lack of bombs nearby...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!