NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

Bleach Announced [Scan]

hey im new and joined just to post here :D

i have recently gotten into bleadch and found it is one of my favourrite animes ever :o i so hope it comes to Wii in england, unfortunately i cant obtain any bleach ds games so im gona get psyched by this when i learn of a release date :) and it looks like budokai tenkaichi a little from your screenshots which is even better!!!

Wii owns :)

Looks good though I wonder if it will get released outside of Japan.

*Patiently waits for Naruto to get announced*

Yeah I hope it does seeing as the wii is supposedly going to be region locked...It should seeing as the anime is airing on adult swim now, but if it's a dubbed version of the game that gets released like the naruto cube titles, ill be mighty dissapointed.

I doubt Bleach will make it here, not many stations here show full "adult" anime shows and it's not something you'd see on Toonami, Cartoon Network or Jetix or anything I don't think. I'm not sure if anyone's noticed how Jetix has handled Naruto either, they took the cut US dub and have cut it even more to censor any mention of death and get rid of a lot of ninja weapons. The worst part is they're not even cutting it properly since they have no digital painters, so they just slap black bars on the screen and remove scenes entirely. There's a character in the show who always smokes cigarettes so they've basically removed almost every close up shot of his face so far.

Komamura's bankai lookss awesome, I hope it's not too overpowering...

lol it really does. I hope renjis is implemented well, coz that would be awesome to use.

I found another scan. 30516willbleach122495lowf6.jpg

Does anbody read the Bleach manga?, I'm still watching the Bount arc and I doubt they would put a filler character in. So whos the guy with green hair? and i'm guessing thats part of a hollow mask.

Another pic of him

sega71.jpg

Intresting, I wonder why he is in it?

I still think this looks awesome just without total facts about the wii being region-free it looks like I might not be able to get it :(

yeah this is the only reason I don't want the wii's games to be region encoded. Im hoping theyll release a version to the rest of the world which has english menus but isnt dubbed...like budokai. It's very unlikely, but I really want this game!

btw is rukia holding a whip???

btw is rukia holding a whip???

Do you mean the picture down at the bottom next to the DS game? Could be her sword's true form?

For the record the new guy is based on a character group in the recent manga chapters but is a new one designed specifically for this game.

Any one wan't to buy me something?

bleach_sword_ichigo_r1f_540.jpg

*drool*

... .

. O

just thinking of walking arond with that....

Do you mean the picture down at the bottom next to the DS game? Could be her sword's true form?

The one where shes jumping and ichigo is blocking it...hmm maybe youre right. Damn manga readers better not spoil it :p

haha that Zangetsu would be funny to own. I bought the substitute shinigami certificate (the thing ichigo wears on his belt that lets him turn int his shinigami form anytime) off ebay. Its pretty cool...cept it doesn't work :(

I'd love Bleach to come out over here!

I'd also love that Zangetsu!!!!

Thanks for the vid myster0n. Loved the cheesiness and the bankai bit. lol.

Seems like you can go a nice variety of characters

Is there any chance in the world this game will come to the US and Europe?

US probably but it will take ages for Bleach to get to the point where the game is. I doubt Europe since i havn't heard anything about it being picked up here.

Sign in to follow this