NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
That Guy

Super Monkey Ball: Master Mode...

How do you get master mode on Super Monkey Ball? I've completed Advanced and Beginner including extra stages, and I've completed expert, but do you have to get through expert and extra stages without out using a continue to get access to it? Or is it just expert, and then you use continues on the extra stages?

Cheers.

Play through the Expert & Expert Extra levels without using a continue

Thought so, thanks. I'm going to go insane aren't i? Do you have to do that every time you play? Or will it come up on the difficulty select screen?

It won't come up in the difficulty select screen. If you make it to master 1, then you can continue as much as possible. Turn off the cube and you have to start from the start again, although the do show up on practice.

It don't matter though, i got to Master 3, spent 3 - 4 hours, tried not to turn off my cube, and gave up. I couldn't do it. I nearly had to go to mental hospital.

Thats a bit of a bastard isn't it? I don't think I will ever be able to do it. Might as well have a go though. I'm so adicted to it. I love the fact that it's so challenging, yet if you can't do it, you know that it's all your own fault for not being good enough. That's what annoys me about a lot of games, you can't pass because something in the game is holding you back (controls, camera etc.)

Yeah its so fuckin hard. I mean Master 3. I remember everyone used to complain about expert 7... but if you know how to do it you never fall off.

Master 3 is a bitch. At the start you must go really high in the air on this little tiny line, and down the other side, in a straight line. Think the little triangle you go over in Expert 7, now make it tiny, and make it go WAyyyy up in the air.

Thats not the hard part. You'll see what I mean. Let's just say you come across new flooring, that you can't grip onto. Meh.

How do you get master mode on Super Monkey Ball? I've completed Advanced and Beginner including extra stages, and I've completed expert, but do you have to get through expert and extra stages without out using a continue to get access to it? Or is it just expert, and then you use continues on the extra stages?

Cheers.

i went mad trying to complete expert.for a game that looks so cute u can really tear your hair out!:mad:

Sign in to follow this