NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Platty

Mario Kart Arcade

So i went bowling yesterday with some friends (including oli1983uk) and they have just recently done up our alley, looks pretty good.

Anyway in the arcade area Oli spotted something:

Photo-0056.jpg

(sorry for the bad picture quality)

We didnt get to play it as we got called for our lane and then we both had to leave early for work as we were both on Night shifts. Dammit! But we'll definitely be going back!!

Anyone else played Mario Kart Arcade ??

Chris and Adam faced off on the machine in the CHAKATRUCABOWA yesterday. It looked like a lot of fun. I was far too wet and tired at this point to digest what I was seeing.

Yes, yes what is! :bouncy:

Brilliant. I'll try and get down there in the next month or so for some games of bowling, then check the karting action out.

Cheers for the heads up. :bouncy:

Is that the one in City Limits Xscape MK?

Yes, I noticed the Mario Kart machine there last time I went. I didn't get chance to go on it. I saw some people playing though and it looked great fun.

Is that the one with the memory card slots? The Japanese had a version with one.

On a somewhat related note, are there any F-Zero AX machines out there? :wtf:

On a somewhat related note, are there any F-Zero AX machines out there? :wtf:

Apperntly there is one somewere in Lowestoft...

Is that the one with the memory card slots? The Japanese had a version with one.

Not too sure, didnt see any, will have a better look next time.

On a somewhat related note, are there any F-Zero AX machines out there?

Yes ive played it in London trocedero and that one definitely has memory card slots.

EDIT: oh yeah i forgot to mention that on Mario Kart arcade it has a camera so you can take a picture of your head and put it in the game and as its a triforce thing with namco you can also pick pac man to play as :)

I read on Teletext the other week that there's one of these in Southampton, although, completely unhelpfully, it didn't actually say where in Southampton it is. If anyone knows, I'd be grateful if you could let me know. :)

Found one of these in an arcade in skegness, had a go, was rather fun. I have a pic on my phone, bad quality

Theres one here in Bradford. I was terrible though. I don't play on arcade racers too often, that's my excuse anyway:wink: . It does look good though. I would rather play F-Zero AX.

I didn't notice any memory card slots when I was there, although I wasn't really looking.

One in my town too, suprising because my town is absolutely shite.

Havent played it though..

One in my town too, suprising because my town is absolutely shite.

Havent played it though..

Your town aint that bad. Theres no exploding oil depots in where i live :D

Anyone know if there's one of these in Manchester?

Actually... anyone know of a decent arcade full stop in Manchester?

Since the original posting of this thread, I have played Mario Kart Arcade, and can confirm that it is in fact absolute wank.

Since the original posting of this thread, I have since played again since the time Dabookerman beet me, and yet again it was shit, I lost to a girl. :(

Sign in to follow this