NEurope
KingOfHyrule

Eurovision 2006

Haha, that presenter guy is a right nutter. IN DA HISTOREE OF DAA CONTESTSBWDSF/.

Ok, Lithuania have officially rocked the Casbah. VOTE FOR THE WINNERS. THE WINNERS OF EUROVISION.

i only just found out about the finland band today, i can't wait to see em, what number entry are they, their at 14 now (lithuania) and holy crap what a song "we are the winners of euro vision?" WTF, thats just too cocky i hope they get no votes.

My greatest fear has come to life. United Kingdom time.

To be fair it was better then past UK entries, but still wont get any points. The Greek entry, it was alright, but bland, not a winner I don't think, but it's nice to see the home crowd going wild. Get ready here comes Lordi!

I don't think UK will do too bad (compared to the highly over confident Lituania).

OMG, LORDI RULE, i'm gonna have to d/l this sometime, now this is what the Eurovision should be, no more of the pseudo(sp?) pop band crap.

HARD ROCK HALULA

wohoo, they got my vote..or three

They have to win, for two reasons, one best eurovision song in ages and 2nd i can tell it would piss so many people off, espicailly the dumb band spending too much time on looking "sexy" and doing pointless dance moves

I think 18 is better than 17, I think to win the Eurovision song contest you have to go last. Because by that time everyone has forgotten the first.

Hmm. Apparantly the Lithuanians are the winners. Better not fuck it up by voting for someone else.

*Prepares to vote for Lithuania several times*

Well it's hilarious to read your comments :D And yes the hat was a bit out of place...

The current isn't going to get any votes, there's not enough cleavage...