Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Official Big Brother 2006 Thread

Sarka

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly moria, this should stay open for a good while yet. BBLB on sunday, and u know c4 will do specials for a bit.

thanks platty, davina was talking about that 2nite but i never saw it - the man is a legend! the best person won by a mile! tho i did vote for richard too coz i wanted him to come second, tho very very happy he didn't get booed.

as for nikki, what an over-actress coming down those stairs. SO put on! and the silence on stage. BBBOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! emma and i screamed YES when she only came fifth haha!! hope pete wises up and realises she's using him coz she knew he'd win and she probs thinks she can use his popularity outside!

brilliant show this year, even tho they over complicated it and that made me stop watching for a while. definitely the best final ever (only watched it since bb4, and to be honest 5 and 6 were a bit shit.) and big mouth was brilliant tonight too!!

To be honest, i'm a little bit disappointed that Glynn didn't win it. On the whole, i think he deserved to.

Imo, if you look at Pete at the start of the series and then at the end, he hasn't really gone through a change. Glynn has gone through a massive change for me. Yes, he is naive, but it was like a journey for him. Seeing him come into his own and all his funny moments, he's finally become a man.

He's the winner, for me.

Yay! Multi-quoting!

as for nikki, what an over-actress coming down those stairs. SO put on! and the silence on stage. BBBOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! emma and i screamed YES when she only came fifth haha!! hope pete wises up and realises she's using him coz she knew he'd win and she probs thinks she can use his popularity outside!

brilliant show this year, even tho they over complicated it and that made me stop watching for a while. definitely the best final ever (only watched it since bb4, and to be honest 5 and 6 were a bit shit.) and big mouth was brilliant tonight too!!

I was Yay!ing too when Nikki came fifth! She is so irritating! I was voting for Richard so was pleased when he came fourth.

The final of 5 was amazing - for me it was the best final night - when Nadia stepped out - it was just so unbelievably nice. I love Nadia.

To be honest, i'm a little bit disappointed that Glynn didn't win it. On the whole, i think he deserved to.

Imo, if you look at Pete at the start of the series and then at the end, he hasn't really gone through a change. Glynn has gone through a massive change for me. Yes, he is naive, but it was like a journey for him. Seeing him come into his own and all his funny moments, he's finally become a man.

He's the winner, for me.

Me too - I think it would of been better if Glyn had won - though Pete's exit was more winnerish - maybe that was because he was winner by that time... Richard had the best interview by far!

Grrrr Nikki was my baby :(

And Pete was just looking for sympathy votes remember this in the house?

Pete: My friend came down from heaven and told me I would win BB and if don't it will destroy my belief in heaven and I will just think I'm crazy!

I mean for god sake!

Most public would probably go awwwwww lets vote for him.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Im so mad in that last week he was so playing a game!

And when Ash didn't give him a very good speech he was like NOOOO IM NOT GUNNA WIN NOW!

pffft

EDIT: And I agree with you flinky Glynn has changed and matured so much. And deserved to win over Pete.

pete's just a very emotional person, it is something he can't control, and winning meant evrything to him just as it would to anybody who makes it into the final week. besides, in the end he realised that he was being silly over the ash speech thing, he whispered that to big bro... whispered it coz he was getting scared of nikki listening in lol.

nikki was a psycho! she's only using him to get publicity anyway, so hopefully pete realises. i think he has from what he said in his interview. pete was the most entertaining (in a good way, rather than in a bad way like nikki) and deserved to win.

glyn went thru a journey yeh, and so deserved to finish high, but i feel richard deserved to finish 2nd (with glyn still high in 3rd mind), as he was the only 100% honest housemate, and was more entertaining than glyn.

Are you kidding me?

When Davina said her name, and it struck that her relationship with Pete hadn't been as successful as had been imagined, she totally ignored him as she left.

And that open-mouthed departure had Max Clifford written all over it.

Pete: My friend came down from heaven and told me I would win BB and if don't it will destroy my belief in heaven and I will just think I'm crazy!

Pete was playing the game, which is what it is meant to be about but the contestants usually forget it.

precisely haver. she knew what peole are meant to have liked about her and she copied all her old traits in there, and that exit was the most exaggerated piece of over-acting i've ever seen. then trying to get sympathy on the stage by being "too scared" to talk - bullshit! thank god channel four saw through it and near enough chucked her off, even if they did end up running ahead of schedule because of her.

pete's exit was amazing, you could tell he was genuinely in shock, and all his running about and comedic trying-to-get-back-in is just his comedy side that we all liked so much, it was the real him enjoying his win :)

back to nikki, you saw her face too when davina asked pete what was next for him and nikki and he said he'd like them to "hang out" - she was fuming! she just saw her money from OK magazine go down the toilet. sicken her! lol!

and triforce, people in the house knew she was stroppy, jennie and ash certainly did, so did pete which is why he was changing towards her last few days... but WE are the only ones able to see EVERYTHING, like all the diary room acting she did, and her playing to cameras, the dirty looks, the back-stabbing, it's what big bro is all about, WE get to see more than the housemates (like the one i mentioned previously where she moved to make sure she was on film before throwing a carbon-copy strop a la "who is she?".) she's obviously been told what to do upon her reentry into the house, but she's been caught out.

i'm sure in this last week everyone was. not just pete. but it was known before he went in that he was suffering from depression about his infliction last year, and he saw this as a chance to combat that ever coming back, so he wasn't making stuff up or lying, he just happened to mention it at the right time. it IS a game show after all!

unlike nikki, who just puts on a completely fake act, lying from the moment she awoke to the moment she went to sleep.

pete woulda won anyway even if he hadn't brought that up again, coz he was the most genuinely entertaining person in there. him and richard and glyn were the most deserving, if any of them had won i woulda been happy.

all pete was doing was reiterating what we all knew already. at least i did, from the night he went in, when it was talked about. you could say he was playing a game by bringing it back up i guess, but that's a stretch for me.

nikki on the other hand lied, acted, and manipulated. i really hope that

she is forgotten about, 'coz if she becomes a celebrity there is no justice in the world.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!