I believe we are still yet to see the final secret

Stocka

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fine

16 D ...

i like the speeker in the remote and all.....i think its incredibly creative , something only nintendo would think of ,...

but if that was the final SECRET they were refering to , then ......damn .....dont get me wrong .

this e3 was way better then i thought it would turn out to be...

if the final secrets a mic i wouldnt be surprised....

thats i was gettin at ....

Don't you know what is the 3d secret yet??? It's clearly the connect24, and even know it is not revolutionary I'm sure it is it because the words Iwata used to present it. If I find the words I'll post, but I'm preety sure this is the secret left.

oops I mean you control where you look with the wiimote, strafe with nunchuck

no, u only control the actual crosshair with the wiimote, try looking at some movies of metroid corruption. Although u may be able to control where u look with the wiimote if u hold some kind of button while moving it...

I'm not sure what to think about all this.

+ Perrin Kaplan said there's more hardware secret.

+ The wiimote speaker seams a little small for a secret.

+ Some developers said they knew about the third secret when it was revealed to them.

+ the connect24 was not really revealed... What do we know about it ?

+ TGS is not too late.

Still, I noted something that maybe not everybody saw :

attachment.php?attachmentid=331&stc=1&d=1147660185

The little grab on the center of the flap that appeared this E3 means that this doors needs to be opened easily. This is Ok whit the memory card theory but might lead to others as well. You're better than be on this.

________

LIVE SEX WEBSHOWS

Edited by Philoss

nice find Philoss, I wouldn't have noticed that... I agree with those that say not to get to hyped about it... because what other secret could there be? Hmmm, if anything I think they'll just talk about the Wii's Connect24 thing... and maybe the whole "customizable" wii controller that Miyamoto mentioned.

Visual disruptors?

3D stereoscopic

HOLOGRAPHIC IMAGERY

laugh0vc.gif

^^^ thats a very disturbing picture... those puppets are scary...

for me, if there is still a secret to come (which i personally beleive there is) it would from now on purely and simply be a bonus. i did wait for E3 in the hope that this '3rd secret' would be something unbelievable that would firmly cement nintendo in this generation as a key player. but the thing is, without even needing that bonus, they have already stolen the show and convinced the general gaming public of gameplay over graphics. i showed my mate (who is a total PS fanboy) the SSB: brawl trailer and his jaw just dropped, then i showed him the 5min trailer with all the different games using the wiimote and all it took was 10mins and 2 clips and he is swaring he is buying a Wii on launch day. i mean for gods sake the broke records at E3 for waiting lines!!! nintendo deffinately know what they are doing this time round thats for sure.

Yeah they know! But it´s one of nintendos last chances to gain marketshare in homeconsoles-market!It´s now 50/50 to win the console-war! So they will do everything to be king this round.

They´ve already convinced a lot of people! But if they give a bonus everybody will totally be blown away! And then they will be @ a 80 - 90 %

chance to win the war!

O.K.: what do we have?

wiimote

wiimote-speaker

connect24

a big amount of games

cpu ca. 750 MHz gpu ca. 350 MHz

what isn´t official untl now?

built-in physics-simulation ( Konami quote)

DX10 compatible shader/architecture (ATI/Interview on gametrailers)

rumors

Nintendopatents regarding graphics-synthesis

stereoscopic 3D

projektor

visor / ruled out!!!

I dont count lame things like a microphone etc. you can just double the speaker on the wiimote!

There's clearly more to come. It's not possible to watch the video interview with Perrin Kaplan and think there's nothing more to know. And don't forget that Reggie, earlier in the year, said "we'll announce more at E3 and we'll keep on announcing stuff right up to launch".

As for the flap on the front. Looks just about the right size to slide a 3.5" HDD in there to me. After all, HDD storage is more likely something that the "hardcode gamer" Perrin refers to is going to be interested in.

I would of thought flap would be more appropriate than hood, since the gamecube ports are on top and that should be the hood.

It seems to just be you that gets confused now..

Hood of the car:

hood.jpg

The front. There are a number of occasions where people have got confused over terminology for the Wii.

Wand/Wiimote

Hood/Flap.

what about that "displacement mapping"? Are they using that allready? How can one tell? Maybe there is still a surpise in graphics?

I'm very happy with the Wii as it is and i will buy one anyway. But i thought the graphics in Red Steel, Metroid prime, etc were Gamecube quality. There are rumours that the demo's were played on cubes.... So i have this tiny hope that the next secret will be that the graphics will be a little bit better (although Mario Galaxy had perfect graphics and seemd to run on some kind of physics engine)

seemd to run on some kind of physics engine

Huh!?

Metroid prime will have some graphical polish from now till launch.

red steel needs a delay.

i think smash bros shows how good the graphics the wii can produce.

but where are my next gen physics and animation, they matter more then graphics.

Goku21, how is a microphone lame? It can add something new to games. Just take project rub or wario ware for example.

It´s not lame in terms of gaming, but in terms of a secret( every fuckin headset can do it)! You can just use the wiimote-speaker and double it as a mic!

It´s not lame in terms of gaming, but in terms of a secret( every fuckin headset can do it)! You can just use the wiimote-speaker and double it as a mic!

Ok, i see what you mean.:)

Well, a lot of us are betting that there will be a few smaller tidbits of information left to be revealed, rather than one final big secret. If this does turn to be true, then i can certainly see a feature like the microphone being implemented.

Huh!?

Metroid prime will have some graphical polish from now till launch.

red steel needs a delay.

i think smash bros shows how good the graphics the wii can produce.

but where are my next gen physics and animation, they matter more then graphics.

My english is not so great i'm afraid... basicly what i mean is that SM Galaxy is using shaders, different gravity on different planets, all kinds of lighting, reflexions, etc. The game seems to take more advantage of the Wii capabillities...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!