NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Whizkid

TV Guilty Pleasures

mine whould have to be desperate housewives i just got hooked now i whatch it every week

(sorry about the spelling mistake)

i watch House, i wouldnt say im embarrased to tell my m8s cause its fantastic, but, only me and my maths teacher watch it lol, gives us somat to talk about on a friday morning :D

(Channel 5 - (9:00PM) Thursday)

Edited topic title so its less long.

And I have none. I watch trashy stuff (Mile High, Two Pints) but admit I watch it for its silly trashiness. I have no shame.

Edited topic title

Good, I was about to get very angry about 'whould' and 'whatch'.

I don't watch TV much to be honest, since I don't have one at uni, but I admit to being a little partial to Coronation Street when I'm at home :o . And of course Deal or No Deal :o :o . And the Paul O'Grady Show :o :o :o

I'm not guilty about anything I watch. However I am annoyed about being near forced to watch shit TV programmes such as Coronation Street and Deal or No Deal.

Sometimes I watch those stupid tv games where you have to call to guess a word. It's funny when people fail to guess a really obvious word. Even funnier is the incredibly bad presentation. Always good for a laugh.

Coronation Street... shit..... that's shocking. Coronation Street is a fantastic program. It's got some really witty scripting in there as well as hilariously ridiculous storylines.

Ummm Lost anyone? I'd call it a guilty pleasure, in that it's a total vacation from reality, and it's about the best such vacation I've so far seen. :D

I'm not guilty about anything I watch. However I am annoyed about being near forced to watch shit TV programmes such as Coronation Street and Deal or No Deal.

Deal or no deal - the most boring program i've ever had the misfortune to see.

Sign in to follow this