NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

Lost Planet: Extreme Condition

I've been playing the E3 demo and I think its fantastic, feels great to control, and its beautiful to look at. As I was playing I felt "now THAT's next gen"

I'm most likely going to be getting this :D

Yeah I've played the demo. Looks great and I cant wait to see what the finished version is like.

Yeah, I pretty much thought "Wow, this is where next-gen has been hiding!"

Looks great!

Lemme just copy and paste my post from another forum...

I didn't like it. Sure visuals were nice. But gameplay was borring. It was just shoot shoot shoot, nothing else. it was dull. I'm definately not buying this one. I'm not saying its a bad. Its an AVERAGE game.

I seriosuly don't know how you guys can think this game has anything new to offer and is a must-buy?

Lemme just copy and paste my post from another forum...

I seriosuly don't know how you guys can think this game has anything new to offer and is a must-buy?

I agree. Looks graphically and technically supurb, I agree, but if there are pleanty of full out shooters out on this gen. already which are pretty similar to this, and most of them are rather dull. I don't think I'll bother either.

Ninety Nine Nights, however...

I agree. Looks graphically and technically supurb, I agree, but if there are pleanty of full out shooters out on this gen. already which are pretty similar to this, and most of them are rather dull. I don't think I'll bother either.

Ninety Nine Nights, however...

N3 just looks like the Dynasty Warriors series on steroids.

I played the Lost Planet demo and I loved it immensly. It reminded me of Starship Troopers, shame its not out for a while.

Lost planet looks nice. But Doesn't really feel next gen imo.

The lack of backround music also put's me off. But I think it will have a fantastic story and I may buy it because of it.

Thats a good point, I was suprised there was no music as music always builds the atmosphere in games.

Surely it was just missing as it was a demo and it'll be in the final version? :hmm:

Agree with 1UP, thought the demo was garbage, I was bored out of my mind after the first 5 minutes. Run, shoot, pick up weird orange stuff, repeat. The graphics are decent, i'll give it that.

But hey, different people like different games.

I think it looks like a blast and i'm torn over forking out a 360 now or closer to the date, i'm bored with current games (only got a PS2 and GC and no new games excite me on either consoles at the mo - waiting for okami), so i could do with a new console - but then none of the games seem to call out to me. The online aspect of the game is what really drew me it looks like it'd be great fun.

Sign in to follow this