NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

Phoenix Wright 2 : Justice For All(DS)

Unfortunately it hasn't been revealed, but apparently Capcom announced it is called Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice For All and is getting a release in spring 2007 in the US.

Like said above: Hell yes! I wonder if it'll be a translation of the other Gyakuten Saiban (sp?) games only released in Japan, or a completely new one. Either way, this game MUST be in my DS collection.

More crime solving action, and defending, and such. Makes me wanna go to law school.

Court is back in session as Capcom today announced Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice For All for the Nintendo DS. The second game in the popular court room battle series from Japan introduces four new cases featuring new characters, plot twists and gameplay features. Players resume the role of Phoenix Wright, a defense attorney who must prove his client’s innocence against the toughest of odds and most ruthless of adversaries. Players must exercise their legal prowess as they collect evidence, examine witnesses, analyze testimonies and seek the truth to ensure that justice prevails. The game is characterized by its memorable characters, engaging storylines and unique gameplay format, all presented in a comical anime style. Capcom plans to release Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice For All across North America in Q1 2007.

New Features Include

- “Psyche-Lock†– some witnesses may be keeping the truth under tight lock and key (aka the “Psyche-Lock†state), so in order to break them down, successfully open up their Psyche-Locks with a series of correct questions or catch them on their inconsistent testimony

- "New life bar" - This represents Phoenix’s status in court – by presenting incorrect evidence or following misguided attempts to break Psyche-Locks, Phoenix’s life bar will go down; the only way to regain this stat is to successfully open a witness’s Psyche-Lock

The Cast

- Phoenix Wright – the game’s main character who is a defense lawyer with a keen sense for discerning fact from truth

- Franziska von Karma – the new D.A. and daughter of former adversary, Manfred von Karma, is on the warpath to take Phoenix down and avenge her father by any means necessary

- Maya Fey - having honed her psychic powers, she is now a mystic of the Kurain Channeling Technique and will continue to be a valuable ally for Phoenix in his trials

- Pearl Fey - Maya’s cousin is an up and coming psychic herself and looks up to her as a role model[/Quote]

Good stuff :grin: I adore the first one and I can't wait for this one, sounds lik eits a genuine sequel for the DS rather than a conversion of one of the earlier games. I hope they keep the music largely the same though, its half of the atmosphere.

I have alredy posted this on the DS hardware section, anyway this game is gonna ROCK

Just when I thought the best news was all over, even more awesomeness comes. The only thing stopping this from being 2 of the best days in the history of ever is no Sonic Rush 2, Smash Brothers Wii and Sony's act of heartless thievery.

I already gave up hope of the 2nd being ported after no apparently annoucement of this but I was still hoping!

I hope the game has more cases or lasts longer.

That is a must buy.

I almost completed the first one (why does it have to end :( ) and it was worth every € and every second. Shame we'll have to wait until 2007.

I just hope the same thing that happened with my first game happened with this. Halfway through the 5th case and my save file corrupts.

So many games to get for the DS, when I actaully get the system. :awesome:

Screenshots!

What you'd expect from Phoenix Wright (a very good thing).

*EXPLODES before he even loads up the page*

:D Sweet looks just like Ace Attorney

Great find

:yay: I'm guilty of loving this game! (and I'm also guilty of making bad jokes).

hmmm a vonKarma.

*creams everywhere*

God those screens are good, like thie first game, but even better. and what the hell is with that pic of the judge looking like a demon..

e3no073rw.png

And this must be Maya's cousin:

e3no094zh.png

Because as i remember fromt he first game, that's the spirit medium area.

One of those pics shows Episode 2, that must mean they're well into it.

God damn.. I'm so overhappy right now.. I was so affraid we would never see a GS2 official translation :D:D:D:D

Sign in to follow this