Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Ashley

I have an idea for the Ditto Pokeball. The game stops temporarily, and a random player other than who threw the Pokeball is picked. The real character (who threw the Pokeball) is picked and you point with the Wiimote at which is the real character. If picked correctly, the game continues as normal. But if Ditto is picked... Hell is unleashed and Ditto beats the person who was wrong to 300%. Unfair, but I think it would be cool. And only a feature if you're playing with the Wiimote.

Nooo, Smash Bros is a quick-paced game, that would ruin the tempo.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that would've been good in Melee. There is bound to be minigames because if it's using the GC control set-up, they need a gimmick for Wii owners to buy it.

Dont see the need really, Smash Bros is fine with the Gc control. But i guess people new to the series would be wanting to use the new controls in some part of the game. Co-op could be pretty cool, it would add an extra element to the Classic/Adventure mode which in Melee i found the least appealing mode. Would make Very Hard mode easier when you get to the Team Donkey Kongs ;)

Smash is for the hardcore crowd, it does not need any Wiimote minigame gimmick crap to attract people to buy it. Melee was gamecube's best selling game (over 6 million) and I expect even more people will pick up Brawl. If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

Co op would be pretty cool. With Wii's extra muscle, more players should be able to compete in a battle without slowdown, this should open up for a quality 2 player classic/adventure.

Co op would be pretty cool. With Wii's extra muscle, more players should be able to compete in a battle without slowdown, this should open up for a quality 2 player classic/adventure.

Echo in the house :heh: They really need to improve Adventure though, it's pretty *yawn* at the moment. They did say they were going to impove the stroy mode so we'll just have to wait and see. :smile:

I hope rather then just having Snake in different colours when more then one person picks him they have different outfits from past Metal gears. Like his sneaking suit from Metal gear solid 1 and the Tuxedo.

Also I wonder if they will bring back the trophies this time or have a whole new type of collectable (I can’t think anything better then trophies though)

I hope rather then just having Snake in different colours when more then one person picks him they have different outfits from past Metal gears. Like his sneaking suit from Metal gear solid 1 and the Tuxedo.

Also I wonder if they will bring back the trophies this time or have a whole new type of collectable (I can’t think anything better then trophies though)

I say keep the trophies, though i never really got or cared about the random awards like No r 4 U and butterfingers e.t.c

Man i cant wait for this game :) Btw has Sakauri actually confirmed Online Multiplayer or is everyone just speculating?

Sakurai mentioned that the team are investigating online multiplayer. They want to implement it, but so far they have been finding "difficulties" in getting it online, so online is not confirmed. My opinion is that they will most likely make it online becuase they are a talented bunch of developers (they made smash, 'nuf said) and an online smash would be too much to miss.

yup i would love added multiplayer but story mode comes first

Multiplayer will always come before a tacked on story mode in Smash Bros :D.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!