NEurope
Ashley

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Spoilers Topic)

Sweet Jesus the postman's here.

EDIT: Why do I get my hopes up?

Epic phail huh?

Only this morning I played online...

That's what you get for trying to threaten me with ToS 2 spoilers :heh:

Might later.

The Brawl stages are much better than in Melee!

Easiest way to unlock Snake and Sonic please?

Epic phail huh?

Only this morning I played online...

That's what you get for trying to threaten me with ToS 2 spoilers :heh:

You are my bitch, when I get Brawl you're going to be crying yourself into a spoiler-induced coma.

You are my bitch, when I get Brawl you're going to be crying yourself into a spoiler-induced coma.

What makes you think you can beat me :awesome:

Though once you get to grips with it, you might be a challenge... But i'm still improving so got nothing to worry about for now :zzz:

What makes you think you can beat me :awesome:

Though once you get to grips with it, you might be a challenge... But i'm still improving so got nothing to worry about for now :zzz:

I'm going to be relying on my spoilerific taunts to put you off.

Can someone answer my above question, and Im also trying to find out how to create taunt messages.

SSE. Also go to your friend rooster and click on your profile. You'll know what to do then.

Damn you Tellyn :(

SSE. Also go to your friend rooster and click on your profile. You'll know what to do then.

Damn you Tellyn :(

;)

Oh, and: WTF?

I'd go as far as saying i'm addicted to this game.

I have:

Every stage

Every character

100% SSE

Finished all characters in Classic

Finished all characters in All Star

Done all the Home run challenges

Done all but a couple of the Break the target stages

300 something trophies

400 stickers

Played around 40 hours worth

and around 20 challenges to go.

W00p

Can someone answer my above question, and Im also trying to find out how to create taunt messages.

For Snake play 15 Brawls on Shadow Moses. For Sonic one of these:

300 Brawl Matches OR Have him join in SSE OR Beat Classic Mode with 10 characters[/Quote]

That's wrong. I got Sonic before I got Lucario, and Lucario showed up after 100 VS Matches. I hadn't beaten Classic with 10 characters, we were only playing VS Mode.

I am utterly addicted to this. When not playing it it's all I can think of and when I am playing it I'm constantly just smiling. Utterly brilliant. Well worth the wait and ... SO the title the Wii has needed. Lasts an age for both single AND multi-player modes. Europe NEEDS a release date for this.

(My local CHIPS store are selling this for £49.99 and the freeloader for £9.99. if one is local check it out you may be in luck.)

Im not sure what topic to put this in but ive recently reviewed brawl on myspace

SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL REVIEW

Category: Games

Super Smash Brothers Brawl was released in America last week, and has already sold over 1.3 million copies. This is a major let down for europe, since we dont even have a release date for it yet. Therefore its going to be at least August before the PAL version is released. However thanks to datel a freeloader has been released which enables UK gamers to play on U.S and Japanese games thus, UK wii owners can now play on Brawl.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl is the third instalment in the series, and has alot more depth to it then its predecessors. The basic concept of the game is to select your favorite video games character and beat the crap out of your openent.

Content

This game has alot to offer. There are four main different game modes. The classic mode is the same mode the orgional N64 version had. You basically Select your character and have a series of fights in order to advanced to the final master hand stage. There are just 12 stages in this mode, including both single and team fights along with the classic break the targets stage.Whilst this mode is very fun its basically the same as the n64 version and though graphically better it can be compleated with 1 character in the space of 30 minutes.

The main adventure mode is called the subspace emissery. In this mode you are given a specific character to play through the level with. This mode features a combination of the classic platforming style and the classic smash brothers fighting style. This mode also features some gorgeous cinematics which are in my opinion some of the best in any video game. Although this mode is increadibly fun and addictive, graphically the main stages( excluding the cutscenes) dont look that advanced from Melee on the gamecube. Apparently this mode can be beaten in the space of eight hours. This mode can also be played in 2 player which is more fun in my opinion.

The third mode is the basic versus mode. This mode is simple. Pick a character. Pick a course. Choose the settings you want and beat the crap out of eachother. This mode is increadibly addictive, especially when playing against a friend. It’s also a very easy way to unlock all of the characters. This game mode will keep you going for months and months.Theres also a tournament mode in this mode but I havn’t tried it yet.

Finally this is the best feature in brawl, wifi!!!! Finally you can play on smash brothers over the internet. This mode is even more addictive than the normal versus mode and is easilly the best wifi game ever made, even better than halo 3’s. However there are a few things I would have liked to see. For a example a ranking system would have been nice. I would have also liked to see the Subspace emissery on wifi. 99% of the time I have NO LAG on my online matches.

Characters and Collectables

In this game there are 35 characters to unlock. Whilst some of the characters are really fun to play as, e.g sonic, link and the Pokemon Trainer others are really frustrating to use, e.g Kirby and Jigglypuff. However the game does have a very nice range of characters to play as. This game also features over 40 stages and 99% of them are really fun, with the exception of a couple of sidescroling levels which prevent you from actualy fighting.

This game also has 500 trophies to unlock, aswell as 500 stickers for a sticker album. If all these features wern’t enough theres also a mode where you can make your own stages and put them on Wii connect 24.

Music

Without any exaggeration, Super Smash brothers brawl has the BEST soundtrack in ANY Video game EVER made. It features 300 songs, including orgional scores (for example the classic bomb bomb batterfield score from mario 64) and fully orchestrated versions (e.g a brand new Zelda Ocarina of time melody). If that wasn’t enough theyve added the awsome rock songs from Sonic the hedgehog, including the epic Live and learn and open your heart tracks from the sonic adveenture games. If there wasn’t a sound test, this would be the one game that i would buy the soundtrack for.

Controllers

This game can be played in four different ways. Melee owners can play using the gamecube controller or wavebird. The problem I have with this mode is that it feels just like your playing on melee. You can also play with the wii mote and nunchuck or just the wii mote. These modes are obviously better since it will feel more like a wii experience rather than a gamecube one.

Overview

Possitives

.Hundreds of things to unlock

. Brilliant wifi mode

. Very nice controlls

. Gorgeous cinematics

. Very addictive gameplay

. Best soundtrack ever

. Great multiplayer

Negatives

. Is the last instalment of the series

. Relatively easily gameplay on classic and aventure mode

. Frustrating loading times

.Some characters are crap

. Some courses are crap

. Graphically not brilliant

Overall score - 9.2 out of 10

That's wrong. I got Sonic before I got Lucario, and Lucario showed up after 100 VS Matches. I hadn't beaten Classic with 10 characters, we were only playing VS Mode.

Maybe something with over an amount of total running distance then?

Might later.

The Brawl stages are much better than in Melee!

Easiest way to unlock Snake and Sonic please?

What you have to unlock Snake I thought you get him at the Start.

What you have to unlock Snake I thought you get him at the Start.

No you have to unlock him. His stage is there from the start though

Just reached the final area of Subspace today - looks like it's going to be quite a challenge! Then it's going to be a case of finding all the bits I missed.

Still got four more characters to unlock (Sonic, Toon Link, Jigglypuff and Wolf), and 6 stages (three old, three new). Also, I've done the first 30 events, and waiting to unlock some more. Great, great game. :D

I'd go as far as saying i'm addicted to this game.

I have:

Every stage

Every character

100% SSE

Finished all characters in Classic

Finished all characters in All Star

Done all the Home run challenges

Done all but a couple of the Break the target stages

300 something trophies

400 stickers

Played around 40 hours worth

and around 20 challenges to go.

W00p

One thing you don't have; a life :p

I can't play this until wednesday now as im at my Wii-less parents :(

One thing you don't have; a life :p

I can't play this until wednesday now as im at my Wii-less parents :(

Hey, i did that whilst also fitting in a girlfriend and work! ;)