Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordan
And we'd be speculating that the intro to WW was OOT.With no proper timeline do you think it will still be a sad ending?

Before the interview got taken down off Hyrule.net it says that:

*extreme spoilers*

Zelda and Link will be involved in a relationship however one will not last to the end.

*extreme spoilers*

I think a sad ending is very probable.

^ wasn't that the interview who was proven to be fake?

Yes.

April Fools...

Once an innocent day of pranks, now it appears to have become a competition for people to confuse the most people as early as possible. Something which rather bothers me, along with many others, and certainly with the things going on about Zelda, it is something we can't really use right now.

So, now that April Fools is over, the dust is clearing, let's see what has been happening and what issues are there still to answer.

TSA interviews Eiji Aonuma

An early joke, this interview has turned out to be fake as well.

Zelda DS will Support WiFi and Revolution Link Up

According to GameCloud, stated on Nintendo Japan's website and not revised in their April Fools post. A simple check-up by our Japanese team reassured it was fake nevertheless.

Phantom Hourglass releasedate on 23 november 2006

A prank by the dutch website DS-gamer.nl, which claimed it was published by Nintendo Official Magazine UK.

The Legend of Zelda movie

A great job by Dath Citrus, but a definitive prank.

http://www.tlozmovie.com

Not to be confused with Hero of Time, which is a 'real' project.

IGN's E3 list

Maybe not so much an APF, but an uncautious error. On the gamelist IGN published for the upcoming E3, we only see The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, the new Zelda DS, is most certainly also coming to E3 though, don't worry.

Swedish newspaper interviews Shigeru Miyamoto

Though I know nothing of Sweden except for it's meatballs, several Swedish sources confirm this to be a prank.

HM-Fusion interviews Eiji Aonuma?

One of the biggest questions remaining is, whether or not the interview published by HM-Fusion with Eiji Aonuma is real or not. At the moment, we'll just say maybe, so take it with a little grain of salt. We'll keep you updated on what we find out.

www.hyrule.net

I read somewhere (can't remember where but it was a fairly recent interview) about the relationship between Zelda and Link in TP

I think it said that Zelda and Link get closer in this game but they may not be together at

the end and not that one wouldn't make it. Just that they might not be together.

IGN's E3 list

Maybe not so much an APF, but an uncautious error. On the gamelist IGN published for the upcoming E3, we only see The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, the new Zelda DS, is most certainly also coming to E3 though, don't worry.

The E3 List [http://games.ign.com/articles/698/698570p1.html]isn't the final list, it is the list of all titles that have been confirmed to be at E3 so far. It will be updated loads over the next month.

^In E3-2004 aonuma said in a interview they [Link and Zelda] were teenagers, it would be only natural for them to get envolved with each other... after that... there's no new word on the matter, so take it as you will...

I'd say they'll get involved in this game, but then you have Ilia and probably other characters as usual, with that mood on the air... so it's like... Saria/Malon fans could get pissed if Hero of Time got envolved with zelda for example (I won't say Ruto, because I don't think she has any fans in that matter).

It's the same with this game, They have to do scenes to please everybody, but I don't think they'll kiss or anything...

One nice adiction would be using this extra development time to throw in some plot twists in the matter, like letting you chose a girl throughout the game and then a cutscene with her will happen in the game, whereas the other special cutscenes with the other girls won't happen.

I for one would play the game various times for that.

I read that they would get a bit closer but that was the only thing that was said about them.

I think there's 3 possibilities of what will happen

1.They are about to kiss or something then a rumble happens and Link has to leave her to fight.

2.They are about to kiss and Ganon kill's her and she dies in Link's arms and In an outrage goes after Ganon

or

3.She surpisingly get's kidnapped and Link goes to save her but is to late

she won't die in TP because she leaves descendents,

being Tetra from WW one of them...

Unless she has a daughter in the game (might be too young for that, though)

or if Tetra is infact descendent of a yet unknown Zelda sister/cousin, whatever

as for the rest... I don't really know what to expect yet (about them kissing),

but a outcome in those lines could be likely

EvilGamerz states that info from their sources shows that two versions of Twilight Princess will be available, a Revolution version and a GameCube version. The site lets us know that the sources that gave them this info also told them about GTA: Liberty City Stories, and Hitman: Blood Money before they were officially announced…so they have some credibility.

The Revolution version will obviously support the Revmote fully, which would change the entire way you play the game. The Cube version will be the exact same game as the Revo one, just without Revo functionality. The article also says that there is still another secret to the Revolution version that has not been talked about yet, but we can expect to hear something at E3 I would think.

While this story is not confirmed, EvilGamerz has a pretty good track record in my book. They also reported that Nintendo has another secret…and we all know that the Big N loves their secrets! Even if the entire rumor turns up false, we definitely know that Nintendo will always have secrets for us to drive ourselves nuts with.

Well if thats true I'm definately buying both. Makes sense anyway, and if you think about it is probably the best choice Nintendo could make.

Well if thats true I'm definately buying both. Makes sense anyway, and if you think about it is probably the best choice Nintendo could make.

I'll be buying the Revolution version, i believe the Revolution controls only come into play in some boss battles and 'fishing' without a doubt.

I don't fully believe it but we'll see at E3 cool if there is another secret if we can play it on rev.

And with the whole Timeline thingy debate yesterday.

What if Midna is Zelda's daughter in the twilight realm or Zelda's transformation like Link is wolf

I hope that is not true, I mean do I have to buy to versions of the same game, confirmed so many times as a GC game, to take fully advantage of it? I hope not.

I really think that they should already put the game in the shelves and starting one fully optimized for the Rev.

I don't fully believe it but we'll see at E3 cool if there is another secret if we can play it on rev.

And with the whole Timeline thingy debate yesterday.

What if Midna is Zelda's daughter in the twilight realm or Zelda's transformation like Link is wolf

^ Answer

nooo, let's hope Zelda doesn't have a daughter in the beggining of the game! she has to be

a pure maiden (as in... Virgin!) for Linky's sake!

As for her transformation? could be midna... but I doubt it, I just think she has a close

relationship with midna, not because she wants to, though.

Also people take appearance of real animals (not monsters), link is a wolf... as a brave

animal, Zelda should be a Eagle or even a Owl as a symbol of wisdom (see where I'm

getting at? :wink:)

as for Ganon... I'd really like to see him appearing in Twilight Realm as a Pig... ohhhh...

the memories :smile:

HAHA im kidding! TP would never be rated M or A, I would guess T at the most, but most likely E as allways, but look you guys http://zhq2.com/handle_the_truth.shtml so the interview really was fake! so the triforce and Ganon will be staying! hallalujah! and I hope in a future Zelda, Ganon finally succeeds in getting the triforce and making another wish on it even though the King already wished upon it, ( there's no rule that says the triforce can only grant one wish per person) and then Ganon would take over Hyrule and take Hyrule into an age of Darkness and maybe even un flood the old Hyrule and join the two lands to join each other to be one big ass Hyrule! and it's up to Link to save the lands and stop Ganon's reigns and when it's all over, Link and Zelda get married and rule the old and new Hyrules all as one just simply called the land of Hyrule. the end!!!!................yeah right....it continues even after this as allways ;) cuz...... "though evil can be diminished, it can never truly be destroyed." and btw, that really is some ancient Hylian lore that proves Ganon will never be killed...I read it out of the original OOT player's guide.

Could it not be possible its the same Link and Zelda from OoT and MM? Say Link went to Termina, grew up there, came back at the age of 20 to find Ganon is back, and badder than ever. No?

It just seems like such a short time period to have three different Zelda's and Heros of time appearing.

Could it not be possible its the same Link and Zelda from OoT and MM? Say Link went to Termina, grew up there, came back at the age of 20 to find Ganon is back, and badder than ever. No?

It just seems like such a short time period to have three different Zelda's and Heros of time appearing.

But Link isn't 20 in TP, he's 16.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!