Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finished the main quest last Sunday. Total time 33:10:47, I only did a few side quests and fished for about two hours. This game is EPIC...I'm still not done playing it must collect everything.

was epic. I went back and fought him over and ver again. I love the sword fight at the end it was amazing and timing faints, dodges, and attacks to go along with his was extremely gratifying. Temple of Time was a little disapoitingit was way to small of a temple.

i think i'm almost done the water temple

(though it is a water temple :horse: )

we need the chiller font

The Oot's water temple wasn't actually all that hard. It was just that the key that was inside the center pavilion seem to have a magic power to throw people off.

Guys, here is what i'm going to do:

I'm going to archive this thread. Either going to keep it here, but lock it, or i'll remove it to a safe place.

Then, i'm going to create a NEW Zelda thread, for those of us playing the game on friday. A new spoilers thread, if you will.

Does that sound good to you? I think too many people are put off by a thread this size.

merge the threads and put the spoiler free one first.

(if it was archived would we lose are post counts because alot of my posts were in this thread)

this is one of the greatest threads of the forum

anyway

master sword and the item that alows you to freely transform between a human and a wolf.

merge the threads and put the spoiler free one first.

(if it was archived would we lose are post counts because alot of my posts were in this thread)

this is one of the greatest threads of the forum

anyway

master sword and the item that alows you to freely transform between a human and a wolf.

No, you would not lose your post count. :) It would be placed in a hidden board, so it wouldn't actually be deleted.

Well, the way i see it is, this is sorta like the anticipation thread.

Now that we're going to get the game, maybe a new thread should be created. We've reached 200+ pages without the game actually even being out! I think it's a tad too long.

Yeah, his sig is excellent.

Hmm, what to do what to do.

Ideally, it would be great if we could have a nice clean thread. That way, it's easier to keep track.

What about if we just create a new thread, and leave this to roam here forever. We could just rename it to "Zelda anticipation" or something.