Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not bothered with this really, and the most important thinks in life are actually stuff and uni not homework at school, skip it and said you were doing it on the computer when it broke down and you have no paper in your house.

Overall this loz seems to be last boss guy is in it like he always is. Why Nintendo carn't you use the oracle villains, hopefully next game will

But your username is ZeldaFreak. :rolleyes:

I thought you would have already finished the game emasher if you haven't then your not much of a game player

Yes I was right about midna all along go back through a few pages of this thread to see

emasher your wrong about zelda, and I said it previous to that video

How can you say someone isn't a gamer if they don't complete Zelda in a week?

I no longer have any reason to fear this thread. Thats right, I have completed Twilight Princess. Took me 53 hours but I did it. The ending was amazing, and FUN! How am I going to stand waiting 3 years for the next one.

I supose I will finish up all the side quests over the next couple of day. Then I will fish untill the end of time. Woot...

zelda is the twilight princess not midna

Lol, no its Midna.:grin:

How can you say someone isn't a gamer if they don't complete Zelda in a week?

8 days here... Please don't stone me!

Gmanprime... You say you completed the game in 53 hours, a lot of people have been completing the game in a lot less than 70 hours some even around the 20 to 30 hour mark. Can you give us a concrete answer as to the actual length of the game. Are their original figures exaggerated, what pace did you play the game, at a slightly faster than normal tempo or just normal? Obviously though the games subject to your own pace, you can rush through it or take your time to complete everything so it should be about what they said right? :hmm:

Gmanprime... You say you completed the game in 53 hours, a lot of people have been completing the game in a lot less than 70 hours. Can you give us a concrete answer as to the actual length of the game. Are their original figures exaggerated, what pace did you play the game, at a slightly faster than normal tempo? Obviously though the games subject to your own pace, you can rush through it or take your time to complete everything so it should be about what they said right? :hmm:

Calm down. The game will probably not take you 70 hours to complete and thats okay, it was the best 50 hours of my gaming life. I can't see how anyone could ever beat it there first time thrue in a mere 30 hours. Did they use a guide directly?

I was fairly relaxed player. I spent a couple hours fishing. A little fundraising and bug catching here and there, but its true that I do have more to do. I imagine I will manage another 6 hours before it will get tedious. But don't worry about nintendo exagerating. It is really something to be expected.

Guest Stefkov

The second tune in that list above. I love it 1:58 ish. It gets so good at that point, wish it went on longer.

god these tunes are awesome.

What are the sidequsts like are there any cool ones in the game?

Yeah. There are many cool arends and little contests here and there. Plus

The cave of Ordeals. It is pretty much a big teasting ground where you fight every enimy in the game to rescue the great fairys who are absent up to this point in the game.