Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

I need help. I would never do this normally but I need to get past this part of the game. I probably just missed somthing stupid but please help.

Seriously. I am ashamed to say I but I got stuck in the forest temple. I have looked for over an hour and still havn't figured out how to get the boss key.

Please help. There is no guide on the net for me to go to.

Edit. I posted at ign, but they made fun of me.

Try this link [might have what you're looking for]:

http://www.mycheats.com/view/section/18039/18995/the_legend_of_zelda__twilight_princess/gamecube

I know its for the GC version but it should apply here as well.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to say, but i've seen the ending to TP.

Its made me want the game even more and its one incredible ending. You guys wanting that perfect ending, just might have gotten it. But its a happy ending, not a sad one.

• Lantern
  • Slingshot
  • Fishing rod
  • Coral Earing
  • Horse Call
  • Hawk Call
  • Gale Boomerang
  • Iron Boots
  • Hero's Bow
  • Bombs
  • Water Bombs
  • Bombling
  • Hawkeye (Like a telescope, and you can combine it with arrows for a sniper-bow)
  • Clawshot (Double Clawshot later in the game) (Like Hookshot but the double has 2 chains)
  • Spinner (Link can ride this over quicksand, on tracks, and more)
  • Ball and Chain (Makes you heavier, but you throw a giant iron ball at enemies and obstacles)
  • Dominion Rod (Brings object like statues to life)
  • Wooden Sword (Simple sword you start off with)
  • Ordon Sword (General sword, but you get the master sword after this sword)
  • Master Sword (General powerful sword)
  • Light Sword (Upgraded Master Sword, burns through darkness)
  • Ordon Shield (Basic shield, it burns)
  • Wooden Shield (Exactly the same as Ordon shield, but looks different)
  • Hylian Shield (Final shield)
  • Hero's clothes (Basic clothes)
  • Zora Armour (Makes you breathe underwater, but you get hurt by Fire and Ice attacks more)
  • Magic Armour (Makes you invincible, but takes rupees to the second. Makes Link look like an assassin)

• Forest Temple
  • Goron Mines
  • Lakebed Cavern
  • Arbiter’s Grounds
  • Icepeak Ruins
  • Temple of Time (New)
  • City in the Sky
  • Palace of Twilight
  • Hyrule Castle
  • Hyrule Field

• Twilit Parasite Diababa
  • Twilit Igniter Fyrus
  • Twilit Aquatic Morpheel
  • Twilit Fossil Stallord
  • Twilit Ice Mass Blizzeta
  • Twilit Arachnid Armogohma
  • Twilit Dragon Argorok
  • Usurper King Zant
  • Ganon's Puppet Zelda
  • Dark Beast Ganon 1st & 2nd form
  • Dark Lord Ganondorf

well i got to the got to the fist dungeon yesterday and...

well its harder then wind waker.

the main quest of the game is to revive light spirits. once a light spirit is revived the twilight goes away for that area.

the light spirits are revived by going into the twilight realm and finding the light seeds .the fist one anyway

so the fist dungeon at the point i'm at dosent seem to even be important (the monkey forces you to go there. )

the first light spirit is called faron

the sword and wolf controls are great. and i love being able to run while using the sword.

WARNING [MAJOR SPOILER] FINAL BOSS DESCRIPTION:

[spoiler=]Ganontp2.jpg

In essence, Ganondorf is the one behind all the events of Twilight Princess. Posing as a god, Ganondorf gives Zant, a Twilight being denied being king (even though was next in line), his powers. He is also the final boss, where he you battle him in 4 stages. First he posseses Zelda, Second you battle his demonic beastly form (Ganon), third you battle on horse back, and finally in close quarters in a sword duel. Your fight takes place in Hyrule castle and Hyrule Field. Finally, Link runs the Master Sword through Ganondorf's chest. His fate is unknown.

CONFIRMED.

well you go out into the feild (without epona and then you go to karioki(sp) village to find the next light spirit then you re ent enter the tr and have to teleport back to the forest at oron and find a bridge then you go back and find the bugs around the village the graveyard and a few on death mountain i'm not done that yet i still need to find a few bugs ah yea and you find all the children exept ilia in karioko and there safe but you a wolf so yea. to be continued...

so the game is realy fun.

WARNING [MAJOR SPOILER] FINAL BOSS DESCRIPTION:

[spoiler=]Ganontp2.jpg

In essence, Ganondorf is the one behind all the events of Twilight Princess. Posing as a god, Ganondorf gives Zant, a Twilight being denied being king (even though was next in line), his powers. He is also the final boss, where he you battle him in 4 stages. First he posseses Zelda, Second you battle his demonic beastly form (Ganon), third you battle on horse back, and finally in close quarters in a sword duel. Your fight takes place in Hyrule castle and Hyrule Field. Finally, Link runs the Master Sword through Ganondorf's chest. His fate is unknown.

CONFIRMED.

WARNING - THE BIGGEST SPOILER OF ALL IS BELOW...

This is to complement what I posted above, But if you do not want to spoil the whole game and I literally mean this, then you will not under any circumstances, click on the link provided in this spoiler tag below. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED IN ADVANCE, DO NOT USE THIS AN EXCUSE TO DELIBERATELY VIEW. If you don't intend on purchasing the game at all or your enjoyment of this game will not be affected by viewing MEGATON spoilers, then by all means, click away and enjoy, otherwise, stay the hell away from the spoiler box below, its fine to see whats in there, JUST DON'T PASTE THE LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER AND VIEW.

[spoiler=]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2070640573357269139

NOTE: This spoiler owns all other spoilers in this thread put together. This is such a massive spoiler, it may even be deleted from this thread. But i've just posted it seeing that this is the spoiler thread for the game.

WARNING - THE BIGGEST SPOILER OF ALL IS BELOW...

This is to complement what I posted above, But if you do not want to spoil the whole game and I literally mean this, then you will not under any circumstances, click on the link provided in this spoiler tag below. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED IN ADVANCE, DO NOT USE THIS AN EXCUSE TO DELIBERATELY VIEW. If you don't intend on purchasing the game at all or your enjoyment of this game will not be affected by viewing MEGATON spoilers, then by all means, click away and enjoy, otherwise, stay the hell away from the spoiler box below, its fine to see whats in there, JUST DON'T PASTE THE LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER AND VIEW.

[spoiler=]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2070640573357269139

NOTE: This spoiler owns all other spoilers in this thread put together. This is such a massive spoiler, it may even be deleted from this thread. But i've just posted it seeing that this is the spoiler thread for the game.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NO I didnt see it lol

by the way the main reason yoy enter the dungeons is to collect this dark thing that midna says you need to match the power of the shadow king. also i forgot to say erlier that when you first enter the twilight realm a triforce symbol on links hand glows and kills a monster before he becomes a wolf. after you revive the light spirit in kariokio all the children of ordon exept ilia who is still captured rush out of the shamans house and the saman tells you that you should stay away from death mountain. next go to death mountain. there you will be attacked by a goron after the goron pushes you off the clif go back to the village and the shaman will tell you to got to ordon and get the mayor of ordon to teach you how to best the gorons at

sumo wreastling

then epona runs into town bucks off the bobooklins and runs all around town you need to climb on and not get bucked off for a certain amount of time before you can seize the rains and ride back to ordon. :hehe:

Uhm, since when has this become the "Spoil everything about Zelda" thread? I don't see how this adds anything to the subject as you're only posting stuff three of you really want to see... I mean, we can discuss normally in here right, even though it's about spoilers (put them in boxes though)?

i have been putting it in boxes and since its a spoiler thread you should be thankfull us northamerican wii owners are using spoiler boxes at all in this thread.

the only reason i dont care about knowing what i post is because i have already got that far in the game.

i've had lots of homework this week. but i'm taking less time then matt from ign i beat goron mines within 9 hours.

there are zoras in the game

the goron you fight is the mini boss of goron mines

the boss of goron mines is a giant flaming goron

how could i finish such a huge game in a week

zelda is ment to be enjoyed.

i've had lots of homework this week. but i'm taking less time then matt from ign i beat goron mines within 9 hours.

there are zoras in the game

the goron you fight is the mini boss of goron mines

the boss of goron mines is a giant flaming goron

how could i finish such a huge game in a week

zelda is ment to be enjoyed.

I am not bothered with this really, and the most important thinks in life are actually stuff and uni not homework at school, skip it and said you were doing it on the computer when it broke down and you have no paper in your house.

Overall this loz seems to be last boss guy is in it like he always is. Why Nintendo carn't you use the oracle villains, hopefully next game will

the only problem with that is

A) everyone has paper

B) My teachers wont alow me to do most of the assignments i had this week on the computer.

me and my friend played zelda all morning and part of the afernoon today but i'm still going faster thant the people from the major sites that got to demo the game since they didn't even get to the first dungeon in 10 hours and i beat it within nine (thats play time not time i've owned the game)

but this game is the most amazing game ever, even better than tos

and if i didn't do well in school my parents would never let me play wii anyway

but i am trying to rush through my assignments.

i get pretty good marks so i need to keep them up its more of an honor thing