NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

im hyped also, but im not curently playing and zelda, any games for that matter. im too busy >< wish i had more time.

just 4 more weeks now... it wont be long.

My hype for Zelda is going into overtime mode at the moment. I have just started playing OOT again and im on listening to the Legend of Zelda - Hyrule Symphony album which is well worth tracking down on original release or by other means....

I'm listening to that CD i got free with NOM a long while ago, that melodies of time CD. Whats this cd you've got? an official one from nintendo?

I started OOT a while back, got up to the 3rd temple as a child i think. Then stopped. I want to play it again.

I'm listening to that CD i got free with NOM a long while ago, that melodies of time CD. Whats this cd you've got? an official one from nintendo?

I started OOT a while back, got up to the 3rd temple as a child i think. Then stopped. I want to play it again.

The CD im listening to I downloaded I will PM you the link now.

The Windmill song (song of storms) is classic. I used to be obsessed with that tune.

would anyone send me some zelda tunes on msn or by email or something? went looking for them, THEIR ALL GONE! >.<

Yeah Stocka, my favourite zelda remix song is Eutopia Pegasi by The Wingless Destiny.

Zelda, is put simply, the coolest game this year!!

I can't wait till next year when i can afford a wii... :(

Zelda, is put simply, the coolest game this year!!

I can't wait till next year when i can afford a wii... :(

Haha im wondering if i can really afford it till january now :shakehead i dont really wanna import the gamecube game till i can get my wii but i dont know how i will last without zelda. its just i cant afford a wii, if i got it for xmas that would be it from my parents and i was kinda depending on more practical things haha, oh fuck it. i'll get a wii. so hyped up for this game!

Thank you SO MUCH hero of time for the link. love you long time with lovely lady lump. check it ouuuutt.

I need it like i need water!

But, i will be able to play it on the 2nd of December, so i

will just explode with excitement till then :D

Of course you'll get a Wii and TP Tobes :heh:

INEVITABLE

Dante, it's beautiful indeed.

i sold my gc,64,ds to make up for all the money i needed for the wii and the games, i dont regert tho.

I might sell my cube, if i need to, but its a platinum shiny one

so its hard to part with :(

But Zelda :D

lol yea.

i also sold all my 64 games, only one i kept was OOt.

i cant seel that. i know now its just a piece of plastic, with the 64 its not much use, but i really loved that game so i had to hold onto it.

i cudnt let that go lol.

Zelda, is put simply, the coolest game ever!!

Fixed for greater accuracty (and justice)