NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blank:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad:

WHAT ABOUT WHAT WAS SAID BY THE TESTERS WAS THAT EXTREME OVEREXAGGERATION??????? A MASSIVE BLOW TO THIS GAME IF THIS IS 100% LEGIT... PLEASE BE FALSE!! :mad: OTHERWISE YOU GUESSED IT, BORDERLINE 9/10 SCORES, BEST ZELDA MY ASS...

Shut your cakehole. And anymore typing like that, and i will seriously think about banning you from this thread. (which we can do now, see announcements).

Shut your cakehole. And anymore typing like that, and i will seriously think about banning you from this thread. (which we can do now, see announcements).

You should have done that a long time ago. You do realise that most of the time it takes to play a Zelda game isn't from rushing from dungeon to dungeon.

I have no issues with the rumoured length personally, "QUALITY" over "QUANTITY" anyday and theres no chance in the world this spectacular game won't deliver on the quality front. You determine the AMOUNT of hours accumulated at playing at your desired pace, playing slower will equal more game time, its that simple. This number could've resulted from an attempt to WHIZ through the game and complete the game at a RECORD TIME or even just be complete BS.

You should have done that a long time ago. You do realise that most of the time it takes to play a Zelda game isn't from rushing from dungeon to dungeon.

But what about games like Majora's Mask and Wind Waker, which were both sidequest orientated? Well, i guess only time will tell.

If you honestly believe this whole 25 hour bull, you are a fool. Shigsy said that the game would be significantly longer than the wind-waker.

localization manager Bill Trinen said that he had logged about 27 hours to make it approximately two thirds of the way through the temples themselves - and that doesn't account for any of the side quests or time-sucks like fishing, a single operation that could easily add hours upon hours to Zelda's depth.

w00t! I'm so proud of myself. I haven't watched a single Twilight Princess video or looked at a new picture after E3 2006 \o/. I think I can make it! Oh come on December the 15th (or even 14th)

Have you seen all his posts in thread as well Fierce Link?

Shut your cakehole. And anymore typing like that, and i will seriously think about banning you from this thread.

Oh god, PLEASE. I am so sick of his shitty posts. He's the reason I stopped coming to this (at one point pretty good) topic. Please, PLEASE get him out of here. I'm going out of my mind here.

:horse:

Have you seen all his posts in thread as well Fierce Link?

Oh god, PLEASE. I am so sick of his shitty posts. He's the reason I stopped coming to this (at one point pretty good) topic. Please, PLEASE get him out of here. I'm going out of my mind here.

:horse:

Upon Consideration, i have decided to ban him from this thread. My first ban of this kind. Yay, go me. :)

*and the forumers rejoiced*

Upon Consideration, i have decided to ban him from this thread. My first ban of this kind. Yay, go me. :)

Thank you so much, I was so tired of his shit. :kiss:

Although he's probably going to make his own thread now or maybe dump is opinions in the 'Meaningless Post of the Day' thread. :sad:

Good.:bouncy:

He was becoming an annoying little prick.:mad:

Typical quote:

"OOOO IF IT DONT GET 9.5/10 OR MORE ITS A REALLY FUCKING CRAP GAME!!!!!!111"

Wuuh! Well done! :yay:

A wise decision, Fierce :bowdown:

Now let's celebrate with cake and Zelda screenshots! Seriously, that guy pissed me off too... him and all his bullshit about bad Zelda scores and shit! :shakehead

:blank:

:mad:

WHAT ABOUT WHAT WAS SAID BY THE TESTERS WAS THAT EXTREME OVEREXAGGERATION??????? A MASSIVE BLOW TO THIS GAME IF THIS IS 100% LEGIT... PLEASE BE FALSE!! :mad: OTHERWISE YOU GUESSED IT, BORDERLINE 9/10 SCORES, BEST ZELDA MY ASS...

Solitanze, could you please, maybe try to not be a complete dumbass for just one day? I know it comes naturally to you, but come on, it's like you're begging us to hate you.

Next time you think of posting something so fucking stupid, you might wanna think instead of my foot being so far up your ass that you don't know whether to shit or swallow. Now why don't you go spam 4chan like the rest of the degenerates? /rant.

Edit: Oh joy.

*Applauds Decision*

Anyway, I am so looking forward to this game, it will be worth every single dollar I spent on it, $100AUD well spent. The only minor quirk, not getting to play it on November 19th, will have to wait till December 7th to get it down here in Australia, but having a copy of this game in my possession will be a nice way to finish off 2006.

HURRAY!! I give your decision a 11/10 :P

TRAVESTY!!!! It deserved at least 11.1/10!! :p

yes the king of reviews is gone from this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was extremly taunted by the vid of wii production (especily the part where they were stamping the lables on the tp disks)

no 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999/10

I don't know how he could finish game under 26 hours. I mean, most previewers have spent over 18 hours to beat two first dungeons.

So that guy that bums reviews is banned from this thread? finally. I was sick of all that if this doesnt get higher than whatever then the game is shite :D

I cannot wait for this game. I'm gonna start playing OOT again just to get me in the mood of things with the music and travelling and such.

Im not bothered how long it takes to beat nothing will stop me from getting this game....unless I die before then. If that happens the Grim Reaper is going to have a fight on his hands.