NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

Man, its going to be hard for me to avoid spoilers for this game in the next few weeks. Hopefully Gears of War, Sonic and the other 360 stuff will help me to forget all about the pains of wait.

Don't worry guys, I may post a US Review and may retain my Import Review on N-Europe. We'll see though.

I am so wasted, yay!

ZOMG, LINK GOES TOPLESS IN THE GAME, NOW AFFIRMED AS THE SEXIEST MALE CHARACTER, WILL MAINTAIN HIS TOP POSITION WITH GAY MAGAZINE POLL.

ZOMG, LINK GOES TOPLESS IN THE GAME, NOW AFFIRMED AS THE SEXIEST MALE CHARACTER, WILL MAINTAIN HIS TOP POSITION WITH GAY MAGAZINE POLL.

:shock: :shock: :shock: link? lol

So topless Link is in there, slapping another topless man

OMG!! It's just like Borat in the hotel room with his Producer!!!! :grin:

It took the editor of Revolution magazine 26 hours, 55 minutes to complete Twilight Princess. I think it's just the main quest, and not the side-quests. Should find that out soon, tho

It took the editor of Revolution magazine 26 hours, 55 minutes to complete Twilight Princess. I think it's just the main quest, and not the side-quests. Should find that out soon, tho

That ain't that long at all

That ain't that long at all

I think that's pretty long. Especially as he probably didn't take his time or bothered to do many sidequests.

The goal for him is finding out how long it takes to get to the end. The end being the final boss. He probably missed out a lot of things.

I think that's pretty long. Especially as he probably didn't take his time or bothered to do many sidequests.

The goal for him is finding out how long it takes to get to the end. The end being the final boss. He probably missed out a lot of things.

Yeah, but even if you added in first time symptoms, and allowed for sidequests, it probably still wouldn't reach the magic 75 mark.

Shouldn't the reviews be coming soon.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blank:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad:

WHAT ABOUT WHAT WAS SAID BY THE TESTERS WAS THAT EXTREME OVEREXAGGERATION??????? A MASSIVE BLOW TO THIS GAME IF THIS IS 100% LEGIT... PLEASE BE FALSE!! :mad: OTHERWISE YOU GUESSED IT, BORDERLINE 9/10 SCORES, BEST ZELDA MY ASS...

Yeah, but even if you added in first time symptoms, and allowed for sidequests, it probably still wouldn't reach the magic 75 mark.

Shouldn't the reviews be coming soon.

Even so, i think that the said number of hours is pretty great. Imo, if there was only 10 hours of gametime, then i would most definitely be worried.

Even so, i think that the said number of hours is pretty great. Imo, if there was only 10 hours of gametime, then i would most definitely be worried.

Ha, I think there would be some members of this thread that would kill themselves if that was the case.

:blank:

:mad:

WHAT ABOUT WHAT WAS SAID BY THE TESTERS WAS THAT EXTREME OVEREXAGGERATION??????? A MASSIVE BLOW TO THIS GAME IF THIS IS 100% LEGIT... PLEASE BE FALSE!! :mad: OTHERWISE YOU GUESSED IT, BORDERLINE 9/10 SCORES, BEST ZELDA MY ASS...

Relax, deep breaths, it hasn't been CONFIRMED yet.