NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

RUMOUR, WARNING POTENTIAL SPOILER [iF LEGIT]:

1st Twilight Princess Review Scores POSSIBLY REVEALED: 9.5, 9.5 & 10/10 if this is legit it equates to 29/30, divide that by 3 to get the final score which is 9.66/10 for the 1st review score. Not good enough, JUST falls a bit short of the 9.7 minimum benchmark I expect this game to achieve but its early days yet, after that single review score, it ain't too far away from the 97.8% average ratio score of Ocarina of Time but Wind Waker in comparison from EGM got 9.83 out of 10, a difference of 0.17. A supposedly inferior game scoring higher, not a good sign for Twilight Princess, as everything but the scores in regards to this mag [including the Halo 3 leak and cover has been confirmed to be legit], the only thing that hasn't are the review scores for Twilight Princess, Red Steel, Excite Truck and the rumour that Metal Gear Solid 4 is coming to 360 which would have a lot of Sony fanboys crying for a long time to come. SOURCE:

http://gonintendo.com/?p=7479

RUMOUR, WARNING POTENTIAL SPOILER [iF LEGIT]:

rumour that Metal Gear Solid 4 is coming to 360 which would have a lot of Sony fanboys crying for a long time to come. SOURCE:

http://gonintendo.com/?p=7479

Mwa ha ha ha take that Sony all your exclusives are leaving you. :yay:

As for the review if true that makes me happy. The EGM staff are arse holes anyway, I never take any of their scores or impresions to heart.

That's all well and good for the Americans, but the Internet's going to be a spoiler minefield for three weeks before we get it.

Besides, if Matt from IGN is going to get 48 hour with the game next week, it means there'll be loads of spoilers coming our way soon, unless he and the rest of the press who get to play it are made to sign NDAs.

They won't sign NDA's they'll sign something else which has a press embargo date on it -so they can release so much info about the game on a daily basis up until launch

Scores sound good to me! I've no doubt that TP will be better than WW.. review scores are very imprecise things..

I know everything's in spoilers... but I'm not gonna be looking at this thread anymore until I get the game - I dont want to tempt myself!

Scores sound good to me! I've no doubt that TP will be better than WW.. review scores are very imprecise things..

I think it will be easier to tell when more places have reviewed it, i'm waiting for gamecentral (best games reviewer there is), edge and gamestm to review it

I know everything's in spoilers... but I'm not gonna be looking at this thread anymore until I get the game - I dont want to tempt myself!

Good luck mate... it never works.

Oh and about review scores... how many of you wouldnt buy it if most gave it a 9?

Personaly i couldnt care what scores it gets, its Zelda, Nintendo made it so im getting it.

What i have seen so far about this game is enough to prove that this Zelda deserves 20/10. I don't even care about reviews thought. It's the most epic game off all time! No doubt about it!

Oh and about review scores... how many of you wouldnt buy it if most gave it a 9?

Since when was 9 a bad score?

Oh... My.... God...

Haha! Love your plan

:laughing: This'll freak them out, haha!

I do feel sorry for them though... Nah, who cares...! :grin: Only gonna do this once though, don't wanna get my ass in trouble ...

Wauw... So he's really like the... hmm...

Yeah, I was totally shocked too, this fact just secures its status as best game ever.

Fuck..amazing, this has no way of being anything BUT the best game ever.

Man, the part with Link...you know the...

You know this Pony game actually has decent graphics for a DS game, I guess.

Oh, I know what you mean. I don't know how they've resisted the spoiler for that, it's better than ANY other gaming news I've seen for a year.

wow the part where zelda

i dont relly like ponies

I'll say it again: BEST GAME EVER.

:laughing: I'm expecting a hiding for this from someone who really believed it.

yeah thats really awsome

I'll say it again: BEST GAME EVER.

:laughing: I'm expecting a hiding for this from someone who really believed it.

F*CK! I couldn't resist the temptation. My god, if I got to know this in game I probably would have wet my couch...

Haha, I am SO on to you guys. Just don't post any real spoilers, keep quoting a previous fake spoiler ok?

Hehe, it's awesome really... TWW's story is puny, oh so puny compared to this.

F*CK! I couldn't resist the temptation. My god, if I got to know this in game I probably would have wet my couch...

Haha, I am SO on to you guys. Just don't post any real spoilers, keep quoting a previous fake spoiler ok?

Hehe, it's awesome really... TWW's story is puny, oh so puny compared to this.

Whee! This game is gonna be worth buying. Btw. What do you think about

ponies that use drugs? I knew there was something fishy about these spoilers :p

I can't wait to play this game!

Whee! This game is gonna be worth buying. Btw. What do you think about
ponies that use drugs? I knew there was something fishy about these spoilers :p

I can't wait to play this game!

You can't wait to play the pony game or Twilight Princess? :grin::indeed:

Both!
:yay:

Pony game FTW! :laughing: I think there's actually some people getting worried trying to resist these spoiler boxes. :laughing: It has to end sooner or later... or we could keep it up until the US and/or UK launch then reveal it was all a hoax. :heh: Anyway onto some actual Zelda posting... :hehe:

That Jeux-France video was good, but the French guy didn't know how to play it! He almost died on the boss, whose name is now apparently:

Pyru

Both!
:yay:

Nah I really don't think so, remember this part:

Haha Hellfire and LazyBoy are cracking me up :laughing:

Anyway, I wonder what happens when the Cuccos start tripping on the horse's drugs... That would be cool.

Haha Hellfire and LazyBoy are cracking me up

:laughing:

Anyway, I wonder what happens when the Cuccos start tripping on the horse's drugs... That would be cool.

I like the sound of that, but:

I'm just having fun reading all of your spoilers. I dont know what sbeen happening on these pages but its funny.

Cucoos on drugs, I'd love for a boss in a dungeon to one. A massive Cucoo on drugs. He could be called Cucoodon or something.

Haha Hellfire and LazyBoy are cracking me up

:laughing:

I kind of feel sorry for them, the hype meter has probably gone way up for them.

I will resist the spoilers, my will will remain strong!

It not really spoilers, it just spaming the zelda thread. :blank: