NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

you know horizontally

Jab forward with the nunchuck.

The sacred treasure the (first) dungeon yields, if one of three; this suggests an Ocarina-style structure to us, with a trio of dungeons pre-facing a second, grander quest. Consider that the route to the end of that dungeon is much longer and systematically more involved than that to the end of Ocarinas's Deku Tree, and you begin to get a dizzying scope of Twilight Princess

- Music is up there with the best of any Zelda games, veering into ominous, synthesised abstraction when in the Twilight.

-Meet Zelda in the first Twilight cross over.

- Tunic and Hat (And you're returned back to Human form) handed to you on returning faron woods to normal (From Twilight)

I can't forget how big overworld it is... Nintendo really weren't joking when they said it was the best zelda ever!

Now we can only wait... and, personally, try to not look to spoilers tags.

P.S: About the shield, you just have to jab the nunchuck. I just hope feeling the rumble feature, when doing this. You still not sure....

Basic controls like shields jabs do not belong in spoiler boxes.

We all know he has a freaking shield.

PS. I really like the new auto spell-check with the updated version of firefox. It could really help this forum out if everyone had it.

noshlongzl2.jpg

Wheres the horsies SHLONG?

Looks like a beast of a horse, makes Epona look puny and underwhelming in comparison.

There'll just be nothing underneath. The game would have to be rated mature otherwise, imagine small goblin enemies coming and smacking the horses waste disposer, the horse would complain and try to flick you off and you can lose health with the impact of the fall if you're unable to balance on the horse while it goes wild. Does the horse have a health bar as well, can it die leaving you horseless or will it just run away back to its stable where you'd need to physically go back there and feed it carrots or what not to restore it to full health again?

Also has it been confirmed whether you can mark your territory as a wolf, wolf piss and it keeps certain enemies away so you can use it as protection points for some rescue missions [similar to princess zora in OOT] in the game?

Erm how about the fact that Epona is either:

1) A girl horse

2) Androgenous because its sex is a completely irrelevant

Yeah, we need more horse dicks in the artwork !!11!

Ergh, Epona was female in OoT and MM so I assume she's female in this game too. The game would become pretty nasty considering the size of your average horse penis... I bet it would be very distracting while riding Epona.

I bet Miyamoto's choice of making Epona female in OoT was a measure not to waste so many polygons and physics calculation on that thing hanging underneath :nono:

For the sake of storyline, the horse will probably be magical and have no use for sexual organs.

Oh, the shield is used with the nunchuk, and you thrust it forwards to deflect blows and shield punch enemies.

For the sake of storyline, the horse will probably be magical and have no use for sexual organs.

So they're like Smurfs eh?

lol. You guys are siting around looking at pick of epona when you should be looking at wolf links underbelly.

haha link's run is hilarious in those videos.

Yeah, seems to me Link's walk has turned a bit to stereotypical gayish in Twilight Princess :heh: He ran pretty cool in OoT though, so it's a bit of a weird choice.