NEurope
Demuwan

TIME magazine cover Wii!!!

The picture of the Grandad with the wiimote is quite damm funny.
QFT. Let's see if I can get my granparents that far :woops:

Why is the Wii so far away from the telly? and power supply?? is this a hint at the final secret???

Why is the Wii so far away from the telly? and power supply?? is this a hint at the final secret???

The secret must be that they're actually going to advertise it this time in lots of pics like that :idea:

Come on Hellfire, we're all looking forward to New Super Mario Bros and Twilight Princess and they're not innovating at all really (oh another platformer, oh another action adventure). And you don't even know anything about Halo 3 at all.

Anyway, this is great news for Nintendo. Free publicity on this scale is definetely bringing the news to the audience they want.

Do you seriously expect it to be that different? I like Halo2 and I'm looking forward to 3, but we know almost exactly what to expect. NSMB on the other hand is a different take on a 2d platformer that we havent seen in god knows how many years and Zelda is an adventure game, with the first time ever "realistic" graphics and wii functionality.

Oh and EDIT:

timescans-727882.jpg

You're welcome.

Do you seriously expect it to be that different? I like Halo2 and I'm looking forward to 3, but we know almost exactly what to expect. NSMB on the other hand is a different take on a 2d platformer that we havent seen in god knows how many years and Zelda is an adventure game, with the first time ever "realistic" graphics and wii functionality.

Oh and EDIT:

timescans-727882.jpg

You're welcome.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Ok that red steel shot says all that needs to be said about the visual pushing power of Wii…. Fantastic!

Zelda shot is hard to see but we already know how that looks.

Rayman….. :nono:

Tennis, the graphics are obviously placeholders and by the look of the characters I wouldn’t be surprised if those are just the animation rigs waiting for the character to be poped on top!

:bowdown:

Zelda doesn't look that crisp.. but it looks arty. It looks like it might have significant style.

Looks a little rough around the edges I have to say..

I'm quite excited about the tennis game.. I've never played on before and it looks kinda rad. Red Steel of course looks amazing and seems to be pushing the system much more.. Rayman? Meh.. no big deal for me.

I like the simple styled grafics in the tennisgame... i really dont want it to be mario tennis, or some thing as crazy and unrealistic as that... so simi-realistic tennis game with goofy grafics :) nice

and zelda controled by the wiiremote :D nice move

Could be we be back to the nes time where games were simply called: Tennis? That would rock. Don't think so though.