N-Europe

BitTornado

MindFreak

Am I the only one having problems with downloading the newest episode of Naruto (no. 183 fra )? I use BitTornado for downloading the episodes (which is legal). But recently my BitTornado has started screwing up. It freezes the downloading proces several times: Previously, it could easily download an entire episode within just 30 minutes but now it just freezes..:S Also, starting yesterday, I receive the following message:

ERROR: Couldn't listen - unable to forward port via UPnP

I have not touched anything at all - it started screwing up a couple of weeks ago. Furthermore, I have tried updating and uninstalling the program, nothing helps.

So, can anybody possibly help me? The greatest help would actually be if someone told me that it's a general problem from BitTornado and that it will be fixed. :)

I use Bittornado all the time and its absolutely wonderful. Very fast download rates, yesterday finished an episode of the oc in 45 minutes.

No problems for moi.

Try other bittorrent clients, see how they are. ::shrug:

This is more suited to the tech forum really. It sounds like some sort of a firewall problem, where you need to open up ports. Tried any other torrent clients?

yesterday finished an episode of the oc in 45 minutes.

Totally awesome and well worth mentioning. But did you know that Jordan can get it even faster?