NEurope
ndreamer

One Piece: Unlimited Adventure Wii scans

new scan:
Wow! it's Franky!

This game is looking really good, and I don't usually say this over a anime based game; it's development cycle was also big at that, considering they were showing it last E3 and it didn't come out yet; must be quite polished.

fuck me those screen are hot.I love the characters designs too.i have no idea what this game is about but i lik the graphics

This game has the best celshaded graphics to date.
I wouldn't go that far, but they certainly look good. Bland and blurry textures hamper it a little.

I hope it comes out in US (and Europe), I normally don't consider buying games based of anime series but I'll certainly consider this one, it was already being showed playable at last E3, 1 year ago... thus shows promise and polish, and is a story-driven Zelda-clone.

I'd expect this could shift a good amount of Wii's in Japan, considering how big One Piece is there (best selling series ever after Dragon Ball, I believe).

This game has the best celshaded graphics to date.
Nah, I think Wind Waker still gets that award!

0225_zeldawindbreaker21.jpg

and maybe even Tales are better!

talesofsymphonia_043004_017.jpg

Is this game expected to come out in English any time... er... ever? I mean didn't 4kids just stop dubbing it (thank God) after all?

Edit: Just noticed in the youtube link that there seems to be an English version already, but I can't hear the voices... when's this on its way to us?

I'm loving those new screens ^^

Looks like I'm getting this game even if it's "bad"

You've gotta see the video then:

http://www.jeux-france.com/downloads7566_video-one-piece-wii.html

Trully epic for the fans and people who know the plot of the series; instead of putting in FMV's with flashbacks from the series; they've made them in-game... lot's of effort there.

I think this should make a great impact in Japan, only the date is kinda bad, IMO, 26th April is the same day FFXII DS comes out, I'd delay it a week or so.

It looks great :D but I wonder how they're planning to do a US release... maybe they'll subtitle it all? And the general US audience isn't really going to know who the characters are. Ah well, have to wait and see - looks like a fun little game.

I sooo want this game! Hopte it's as good as it looks :D
You're not alone :grin:, Bandai please don't let this suck :heh:

(and release it in Europe with option for Japanese voice actors)

release it in Europe with option for Japanese voice actors

Yeah, I hate it when they give us a crappy dub. I wouldn't mind forced japanese voices :P

Looks awesome, remember it looking pretty cool in one of the original wii games reels. guessing it's an RPG based on anime series (which I have never heard of), hope this doesn't get in the way of playing it and the chances of a EU release.