NEurope
ndreamer

One Piece: Unlimited Adventure Wii scans

Hmm the character model for Luffy is the only one I don't really like. I don't think they got his face right. But in the above screenshots, I believe I spy

Gear Second and Gear Third!

Hmm the character model for Luffy is the only one I don't really like. I don't think they got his face right. But in the above screenshots, I believe I spy

Hmmm, I think they got his face right if he was in 3D that is:

n20070405_onepiece_03.jpg

Now Sanji looks slightly wierd to me (maybe mostly the outfit).

guessing it's an RPG based on anime series (which I have never heard of),

One piece is an awesome anime series. I recommend it to any one that likes fighting mixed with humor.

I have a question: how far is the manga in America, does anybody know?

One Piece: Grand Battle went up to the Skypiea arc, which the anime never got up to (and never will, since 4kids stopped dubbing it).

Anyway i really hope it gets EU release, looks great.

FUNImation is now dubbing One Piece! When they start showing in America in August they will be continuing where 4kids left off, which is the filler arc Rainbow Mist, but after it the Jaya/Skypiea arcs.

So chances of this getting English release has increased hopefully.

Thanks for the new screenies Dante :) I wonder if they're planning to explain the return of these enemies... or just let us use our imagination, or separate it completely from the storyline.

FUNImation is now dubbing One Piece! When they start showing in America in August they will be continuing where 4kids left off, which is the filler arc Rainbow Mist, but after it the Jaya/Skypiea arcs.

So chances of this getting English release has increased hopefully.

I hope they use the new voices FUNimation are going to use, anything has to be better than that stupid accent 4kids dubbed Sanji with. Although ideally there'll be Japanese voices and subtitles :D

what are these games like? I can get the Japanese version. were the GC games any good?

your right it seems

However that lava looks kinda bad really.

Thanks for the new screenies Dante :) I wonder if they're planning to explain the return of these enemies... or just let us use our imagination, or separate it completely from the storyline.I hope they use the new voices FUNimation are going to use, anything has to be better than that stupid accent 4kids dubbed Sanji with. Although ideally there'll be Japanese voices and subtitles :D

I to as well hope they completey redub sanji without the kojak style lollypop for one and replace it with his infinite amount of cigarettes

what are these games like? I can get the Japanese version. were the GC games any good?

There were no GC games afaik, and since not much details have been released in English about this game, we can't say a lot about how good it is. However for a One Piece fan, this is looking very promising.

There were no GC games afaik, and since not much details have been released in English about this game, we can't say a lot about how good it is. However for a One Piece fan, this is looking very promising.

There were GC games Shorty just not adventure type games, there were some fighting games. But they weren't very good.

Does anyone know the time line of this game?

Looks like it tells a lot of the sorry. You can see the mermen part and the part where luffy visits louge town.

There were a few:

One Piece: Grand battle 1-4

The first game was released in the US and UK, the rest were JP only.

A rather basic fighting game.

One Piece: Grand battle

Released in Japan and US, pretty much the same as the grand battle games but with a larger story mode. Went up to the Skypiea arc.

then there was a One Piece Grand carnival or something with was released in the US and JP. I think it got a GC release.

Does anyone know the time line of this game?

Looks like it tells a lot of the sorry. You can see the mermen part and the part where luffy visits louge town.Does anyone know the time line of this game?

Looks like it tells a lot of the sorry. You can see the mermen part and the part where luffy visits louge town.

Looks like it goes up to the Enies Lobby arc.

Apparently the little furball thats running around will make an appearance in the anime shortly.

[...]
Ah wow I never knew. Suppose I could've spend 2 seconds checking :heh: Well, they don't really sound like they're on the same calibur as this title :)

Ah wow I never knew. Suppose I could've spend 2 seconds checking :heh: Well, they don't really sound like they're on the same calibur as this title :)

Yeah they weren't none of them made it to gamecube in the Uk

The first did make it to ps2 it was good if you like the storyline - but hearing those annoying dub VA made the experiance miserable.

Nah they weren't amazing, Grand Adventures was pretty entertaining though. I wanna import grand battle 4 because it has Oyiabin (spelling?) from the foxy pirates in.

Nah they weren't amazing, Grand Adventures was pretty entertaining though. I wanna import grand battle 4 because it has Oyiabin (spelling?) from the foxy pirates in.

If I were you I would import DON Battle Stadium. Its quite good, because it settles the age old question Luffy would win in a fight against Goku.

His name was Foxy, "Oyabun" means boss ;)

Ah thanks, I thought it was his name but i couldn't remember :P

Yes but he was refered to by his nakama as Oyabun - however in the anime the strawhats referred to them as Foxy Pirates.

But best villain team is CP9