Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The 2006 GCSE Thread

Stocka

However, I'm not one of these people to come out of exams claiming it was "piss easy" or "a peice of piss" or "it was sooo easy and I had sooo much time to spare" etc.

I just hate people like this when you've had a hard exam, and also, I feel these cocku arrogant fellows are setting themselves up for a fall.

Totally agree with you mate, can't stand it. It almost sounds like they're complaining, I mean come on if its such "a piece of piss" then why don't you get 100%.

People are always complaining either about papers being too hard or too easy. Just sit the paper and if you find the paper not too taxing then yeah, be confident and wait for the results, but there's no need to go blurting out to your friends exagerrating.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

you havnt had a (nasty word) person come out of a spanish exam and say 'that was piss easy'...and him having a spanish mother and being talked o in spanish all the time. that just got rigght on my nerves, i felt like smacking him, even bitch slapping him.

My English went well, although I put pressure on myself with time!

Graphics exam was fucking hard. Definately failed to get a C, but I expected that to be so anyway, its my hardest subject and the only one I'll probably fail.

Yeah, wtf was up with Q2 (assuming your on edexcel), it didn't really lend itself to being an exam question :/

Mine was AQA, I think. *goes to check* Yeah it was, but my Q2 was similar. It wanted you to write and short essay without having any background knowledge. :wtf:

Guest Stefkov

had my maths exam on monday i thought it was really hard.

english yesterday went realy quie well. although one question go me. it asked for some reasons they put forward to go on this cruise. it was that simple which is wy it got to me, a higher paper askig this type of question. did it all with 20 minutes to spare. got the science exam today which i think might go well if it just do a bit of last minute flick through pages. then tomorw is my last englsh lesson/exam for ever!

(i put lesson because my enlgish lessns were that boring they felt tlike exams. we had to sit quiet while we listen to the teacher)

Biology yesterday was okay but some parts were tricky.

The final english exam this afternoon went really well, got off to a good start and the questions were ideal.

NO MORE ENGLISH EVER AGAIN! YEAAAAAAAA

As often as thats happening for each subject though (other than what I'm doing for A Levels) I can't be happy until it's all over.

French listening/reading tommorow morning. Shit.

Some ****'s phone went off in my English exam yesterday!

After the exam had finished nobody would own up to it. People pointed to the area where they heard it, and they let everyone go who wasn't in that area. I don't know if the person has owned up but if they didn't own up they might have cancelled that exam. :angry:

Anyway, I have History today, might as well go and do it. Don't want to, sick to death of travelling 5 miles in the afternoon and I always get there early!

Guest Stefkov
NO MORE ENGLISH EVER AGAIN! YEAAAAAAAA

Yaaaaaaay for me to, not takin it in college

French listening/reading tommorow morning. Shit.

yaaaaaaay for me, no more spanish until i go to spain. I did my spanish listnening etc last month, before the week off we had :grin: :grin:

I have only 2 exams left, maths calculator, and electronics. If i get i think at least as well as did in my mocks for electronics, which i got a D for i think i could get a C for it :D or even an A i can remember.

Apparently is the hardest subject to get an A in.

All my friends were dreading the History exam, hope it went okay for them!

French listening was harder than reading suprisingly, but generally it was good.

Odd. In my school I only had French listening, reading is next friday? What is in the reading exam? I presume you are doing higher right?

Let's just bump this thread back up...

YEEEEEESSSSSS!

NO MORE MATHS FOR ME EVER A-fucking-GAIN!

Finally I am free of Loci and Angles and Algebra and Pythagoras Theorem and Sohcahtoa and all that bollocks. The only maths I have to do now are sums to work out the bills I will receive later on in my life.

I have a day off tomorrow. I now have 4 exams left.

No more Maths. Yeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh!

Just sit the paper and if you find the paper not too taxing then yeah, be confident and wait for the results, but there's no need to go blurting out to your friends exagerrating.

Why not? Are people who find papers easy meant to lie and say they found it mediocre? Or hard?

I found several papers easy, didn't get 100% but it wasn't difficult.

Mind you this was four years ago.

Guest Stefkov

did my calculator maths yesterda and it was much easier than the non calc. So much easier that i acually did al the questions on a higher paper, and some id never even been taught(?) to work on.

Got a day off today, and tomorow is my final exam, Electronics, apparently meant to be the hardest subject to get an A in.

Besides if i do the same i my mocks and get a D, id get a B overall including my coursework etc.

Man, I found Maths calculator to be my best exam yet.

Wasn't struck dumbfounded by any question.

Such a good feeling coming out of those exams.

However, got an awful week ahead of me. Physics and Chemistry which I believe i will bomb in as I haven't revised enough for, and Business Studies because we didn;t have a teacher for half the year *angry face*

I'm just being calm and cool and "chilling" after having washed my feet (nice). Tomorrow I have Chemistry, then I have my second and final History paper, which will be about Germany 1919-1945 (expect me to mention the World Cup in the exam) on Thursday. Friday I have Physics, my worst Science subject. Then on Monday I have my final exam; Drama, which will be 2 hours long.

These are the grades I bet I'll get overall in August:

English Language - A

English Literature - B

Science (Double) - D, D

History - C

Maths - D

Music - C

Applied ICT - C or a D

Drama - B

Might just scrape getting into 6th Form. :hmm:

These are the grades I bet I'll get overall in August:

English Language - A

English Literature - B

Science (Double) - D, D

History - C

Maths - D

Music - C

Applied ICT - C or a D

Drama - B

Might just scrape getting into 6th Form. :hmm:

I too, I hope I scrape into my 6th Form.

I should just about get in if I get what I think I'll get:

Maths - A

I.T. - A

History - A

English Language - B

English Literature - B

Drama - B

Physics -C

Biology -C

Chemistry - C

Busineess Studies - D

French - D

I too, I hope I scrape into my 6th Form.

I should just about get in if I get what I think I'll get:

Maths - A

I.T. - A

History - A

English Language - B

English Literature - B

Drama - B

Physics -C

Biology -C

Chemistry - C

Busineess Studies - D

French - D

What are the grades do you need to get into 6th Form? At mine it's only 5 A*-C's. If you were at my school you'd practically be a cert for 6th Form.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!