NEurope
Pyxis

Anybody getting concerned?

if this is true, i hope nintendo take advantage and say, how come we get called kiddie, when sony copy us, and isnt copying kiddie?

i jes hope sony dont get away with this if it is true

If proven right... I hope the public stands up and goes "Buuuuuuuh" on them, serves them right.

^ I said this the other day!

If it's true, it just shows how unoriginal Sony are, they seriously cannot create ideas by themselves.

Surely everyone will slate them for copying Nintendo's idea!

^ I said this the other day!

If it's true, it just shows how unoriginal Sony are, they seriously cannot create ideas by themselves.

Surely everyone will slate them for copying Nintendo's idea!

That wasn't enough in the past though, they really need to get negative feedback for doing that this time, from the press, gamers, etc

but they never stealed a untested idea before, although I don't believe they are stealing the FHC too because it would mean too much risk, and they don't take them, "stay with the classic unless proven wrong", it's probably just a gyroscope for the sake of it, like "look we have one too".

so yeah... people should "buuuh" at them, at Ken Kutanagi.

If this does happen then the controllers will still be uncomparable. There is no way that Sony has had the time to develop and copyright technology similar to the Wii. So the Wii will definitely be a better controller. Only thing Sony could even hope for is the same accelerometer control as in the Nunchuck.

But from Sony's attitude I still think this is unlikely. Stop spooking the cattle ppl.

Other parties will lose respect for them.If it's roughly the same as Wii I hope they get 'booed'.

But from Sony's attitude I still think this is unlikely. Stop spooking the cattle ppl.

Man, i hope your right. :o

What if Sony has put like a tilting sensor in it though?

Europe espically love the word 'Playstation', So what if Sony's console actually wins again this generation and beats Nintendo at their own idea?

What am i saying? That ain't EVER going to happen....the Wii's won this generation without a doubt! More original games, more exclusives and a secret yet to be told....

:laughing:

Other parties will lose respect for them.If it's roughly the same as Wii I hope they get 'booed'.

Please don't be so naive (sp?). Not to being mean but these are all buisinesses. People will look at the PS3 and say it has power, HD, BluRay, a good reputation (although undeserved) AND a motion sensitive controller. Nobody would stop to say that Nintendo's controller works that much better.

If Sony does steal Ninty's thunder then there could be some serious problems. But as I said, no spooking everyone. Sony doesn't like untested ideas, as said before and I'm sure that they will have been trying to pass of the Wiimote as a gimmick. Don't forget though that Sony is Nintendo's Dreamworks (who are out to ruin Disney) and they will only be happy if the old dog is dead. Sure they can be happy about the PS2 generation but the PSP is not looking that great a success for them. They are in serious financial deficit and they need BluRay to win. Sony are in quite a desperate situation in some terms.

The reason we haven't seen in-game pictures (up until recently) from Nintendo is because of the controller and how it will be used.

Playstation 3 game videos, pictures and interviews have been shown all the time since last E3 and none of those games incorporate any signs of motion sensor controls.

I think if there is any motion sensor technology it will simply be used as an extra (at least at this stage) like the eye-toy, for a few very specific games.

^ True, most of the games we've seen will not use a motion sensor.

Just have to wait and see, surely Sony wouldn't resort to this? I'm pretty sure like pedrocasilva said, they wouldn't put money into something which is yet to be successful, all we know the Wii could fail? :shakehead

(Somehow i doubt it :awesome: )