NEurope
Hero-of-Time

New X-men 3 Clip....SPOILERS

Dont know if someone has posted this already but Hugh Jackman was on Jay Leno and they showed this clip from the start of the movie. Comic fans notice the Collosus and Wolverine team-up move :awesome:

THIS CLIP RUINS ABOUT 1MIN OF THE START OF THE FILM...its worth it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7aHf5rDwas

Saw a clip in the cinema and it was amazing.Havn't seen that bit before but I can remember in the cartoon they fought those kind of robots or something.Can't wait for this.

Wonder if Dan Dare has seen this clip yet? Man I really cant wait for this movie now as it looks like its just getting better and better.

Apparantly, this is all set in the danger room so the sentinels aren't actually real.. which is why wolvie doesn't really care that much.

I actually did get the impression that they were training or something, from what Wolverine was saying.:)

Yeah that takes place in teh danger room, so i doubt we'll see sentials much in teh film (though i hope i'm wrong), maybe they know the sentinals are being made and decide to train for it or something.

I remember the director of 1 and 2 (damn forgot his name) said he wanted to put the damger room in three, shame its being done but its not him who's doing it. They were thinkin of havin one sentinal in X2 for when Striker gets into Cerebro a Sentinal was meant to rip the door open but they figured it would be too small a role for the sentinal and they didn't want to under use it.

Also did anyone think Colosus looked more like glass than steel? I hope the actor puts on a proper Russian accent for the role, the few lines he had in X2 he didn't have any hint of an accent and it would be very dissapointing if he didn't

I'm so hyped for this film, can't wait

Wonder if Dan Dare has seen this clip yet? Man I really cant wait for this movie now as it looks like its just getting better and better.

I tried, but I was blinded by the sweet tears of joy in my eyes.

Also did anyone think Colosus looked more like glass than steel?

Looked more like chrome to me.

Mind you, with a few tweaks that effect would work really well to make a proper iceman.

I wonder if we're actually gonig to see iceman go full on iced up. would be neat during his blantantly innevitable fight agaisnt pyro.

I wonder if we're actually gonig to see iceman go full on iced up. would be neat during his blantantly innevitable fight agaisnt pyro.

Would be nice, but I doubt it.

I've seen footage of the game of the movie and he does do his ice slides in that, but looks human at the same time. I doubt he'll even do the slides in the movie.

Can't wait for this film. I'm curious what the new director will make of it. (The director of both 1 and 2 was Brian Singer btw.) It is a shame though that we will not see gambit...I always thought he was the coolest with his exploding cards.