NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
solitanze

VISUAL DISRUPTOR!

I'd rather there was no third secret than it be something daft like a VR headset or projector.

VR, like 3D movies, was the 'future' in the 80s, not now.

Nintendo are trying to bring in non-gamers as well as the traditional crowd, something like this or VR will scare them off. It'd totally go against everything they've said so far. Also, explain the Red Steel pictures, just standard screenshots and thats all we have to go on so far. I highly doubt this 'final secret' is anything visual. Nintendo have gone on about wanting to change the whole 'plugging a system into a tv' thing but it doesn't mean it'll happen with the Revo.

People the revolution is the contoller. Do we really need much more at this time. Nintendo know they can't throw too many new things at people. It would become something other than videogames. I think becuse we haven't yet had chance to hold the controller we may be underestimating how revolutionary it really is.

He really is clutching at straws. Like someone once said 'anticipation has a habit to set you up'. Most of them quote just point to the FHC for me. I do believe there are some thing yet to be announced but nothing as revolutionary as the FHC.

Reading them quotes it makes me think that the other secret is something to do with the WiFi or multiplayer.

Anything that opens with analysis of random quotes from various involved people is not worth reading by my standards.

There's another secret, I don't even know what a visual disruptor is because I didn't read it.. but I doubt it is it.

What is a visual disruptor? He only kept saying visual disruptor without explaining what it is.

What exactly is a 'visual disruptor'? I scanned quickly through the link but didn't actually see what it was..

I highly doubt this will be the 3rd secret.

Anything that opens with analysis of random quotes from various involved people is not worth reading by my standards..

Well it's not really various people is it. Most of the quote on the first page ( I couldn't be bothered with the second) come from Miyamoto-San.

We all learnt in school that analysing poetry and quotes and shit has no 'right answer' and it's all just bolox.

Various people was meant to be referring to various people in Nintendo.

I stand by my point, that analysing quotes for subliminal messages and hints as to what the Revolution's last secret is even from someone like Miyamoto a bad technique.

I just read to the part were it said "Plugged in" then I was like forget it, its fake:nono:

I'd rather there was no third secret than it be something daft like a VR headset or projector.

VR, like 3D movies, was the 'future' in the 80s, not now.

:laughing:

that´s why every big cinema gets a 3d-dlp-beamer next year...

:shock: :idea::bouncy: ........:santa:

Sign in to follow this