NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
demonmike04

Angel Season 6 opening and intro credits

CAUTION: I STRONGLY SUGGEST ONLY WATCHING THIS IF YOU HAVE WATCHED ALL THE ANGEL EPISODES. THOSE WHO WATCH THIS WHILE WATCHING ANGEL IN AN EARLIER STAGE WILL HAVE A MAJOR SPOILER TO TRY AND FORGET.

I never thought it would be real, but there is no way in hell some one could make this on their own as a fake...

Im a bit of an angel fan here, i have about 9 episodes left to watch of season 2. I know the ending of angel, but please use spoiler tags ALOT if your going to discuss this.

My uncle stumbled across the following link: http://www.kerniecamproductions.com/angel/

It's the opening to the first episode of season six, with the introduction credits. So those who have watched all of the angels who are curious to know what happens after the last episode, I strongly suggest watching this.

Thats very very fake

The opening was just the very end of season 5 and when there were plans for season 6 the only talk to a new character was possibly Oz joining

ah didnt know that.

The confirmation about angel series six was in november 2003, and cancelled in june 2004, so i thought they might have filmed just a little before it got cancelled.

This is a non-profit, unofficial video, not affiliated with Mutant Enemy Inc, 20th Century Fox or Warner Brothers"

Fake. Why would the add that many new characters anyway? Well not new but from older episodes. And David Whathisface is doing Bones now anyways. And I think the guy who plays Spike is in Smallville now.

Fake. Why would the add that many new characters anyway? Well not new but from older episodes. And David Whathisface is doing Bones now anyways. And I think the guy who plays Spike is in Smallville now.

It was done ages ago, didnt know that bit aswell.

Its boreanaz just incase you wanted to know.

I know were both of them are now, and david is pretty much anti-angel. So it doesnt seem likely for there to be a season six than it was back then, even if WB are interested and fox included Angel in the poll of which show people would like brung back.

I was gonna say- what the fuck in Whedon doing making Buffy stuff when he clearly needs to spend the rest of his natural life making Firefly and/or Serenity.

Havent watched firefly, saw the box set in HMV, but I dont have any stance on whether I like it or not, havent watched it.

Any channels in the UK air it?

probably not. it's an incomplete series...

but it's well worth a purchase. got mine off amazon for £10. it's really, really good.

Sci-Fi used to air it but its really worth buying anyway. Its such a great series and for the price its sold its worth the risk.

I hated how the ended Angel. I think the army of slayers off Buffy should have arrived to help them take on the badguys.

I liked the ending of Angel actually. It pretty much summed up the point of the show. That evil will never disapear but you still keep fighting.

I liked the ending of Angel actually. It pretty much summed up the point of the show. That evil will never disapear but you still keep fighting.

I never thought of it like that, pretty insightful there.

Sign in to follow this