Top Posters In This Topic

Negative,

Battlefield 2

Dead Rising

Frame City Killer

Gears of war

Halo 3

Resident Evil 5

These are all the games i want that have been confirmed.

Same except i don't want Battlefield 2!

Thats what i was going to ask! I have fully completed King Kong for the 360 and doubt i will play it again (loved it though). How much in a trade-in credit note price will i get at Gamestation?

mine went towards another gamecube 2nd hand but in brand new condition (the fans wernt even dusty) must of been a unwanted gift or something.

£25 for a Platinum cube and a official 256 memory card.

Damn i love grianger games.

mine went towards another gamecube 2nd hand but in brand new condition (the fans wernt even dusty) must of been a unwanted gift or something.

£25 for a Platinum cube and a official 256 memory card.

Damn i love grianger games.

£25 for a platinum Cube? AND 256 memory card! What a deal!

My area doesn't really have bargains like that! You can't really get a bargain on ebay anymore either (well in my opinion anyway) all game related-stuff is always wanted!

I bidded on a Jake Gyllenhaal signed grey t-shirt which he actually wore in the film Donnie Darko, i went to £103 i must be crazy! I didn't win it sadly! :cry: Thought i let you know! LOL! :D

LOL and a :D,

tisk tisk Owen, :P

OH! I forgot, i can't help it! I was really laughing out loud though purely because it has nothing to do with what we were talking about!

____ < I can't even use a smiley face here, damn this is hard.

Not that I particularly want to bring it back up but I only challenged you because it seemed like you stated "Halo 2 multiplayer is horrible" as fact, when over Live it clearly isn't and there are plenty of people on this forum (including myself) who play it every night.. and I felt the need to defend it. I wasn't saying you can't have your own opinion of it or anything, I was just saying it's a bit silly saying that when you've yet to play it how it's meant to be played.

In hindsight my comments were a bit harsh though, I apologise for that.

Not that I particularly want to bring it back up but I only challenged you because it seemed like you stated "Halo 2 multiplayer is horrible" as fact, when over Live it clearly isn't and there are plenty of people on this forum (including myself) who play it every night.. and I felt the need to defend it. I wasn't saying you can't have your own opinion of it or anything, I was just saying it's a bit silly saying that when you've yet to play it how it's meant to be played.

In hindsight my comments were a bit harsh though, I apologise for that.

Thankyou.

Perhaps i should of wrote 'Halo 2's multiplayer 'offline' is horrible in my opinion', that would of been better.

Anyway it doesn't matter, thanks for apologising though. I never really knew all of you play it over live nightly, i didn't mean to hurt anyones feelings or anything, i'm nothing like that, at all.

I might get King Kong....

I reckon if I can get it second-hand, I'll go for it. Even so, it'll still be forty quid, and I know that if I wait a few months, you'll be able to get it WELL cheap.

Hmmmm...

Just rent it, apparently you can finish it in an afternoon. :wink:

It's a good (if frustrating in places) playthrough but like Jordan said it's only about 6 hours, with no multiplayer and hardly any unlockables. I bought it from Game, beat it over the weekend and then took it back for a full refund. I'd suggest doing the same.

My post was a joke, i'm surprised you didn't see it as that!

Your reply kinda wraps up exactly what happens to me alot of times on this forum but i normally keep quiet. I wasn't allowed a opinion about Halo 2's multiplayer without being attacked, and i stated i was too harsh on it to keep peace! I dislike Halo 2's multiplayer and i doubt playing with real people will help that, actually it probably make it worse considering all the immature people i seem to come across, no-one will change my mind about that, i find it funny that no-one commented that you should of elaborated on why you hated PDZ so much like they did me!

This is dragging the entire thread down, so can we stop this? If you really want me to elaborate or whatever, then send me a message and we'll deal with this privately. I'm sorry for being a dick, blah blah blah, can we just get on with loving the Xbox 360 now? Okay? Thanks.

(I'm too tired to argue anymore, it's been a long day and I just want to watch some Simpsons and sleep).

Not me, it's probably gunna suck as bad and pale to the PC version... just like the first lot of console versions.

In terms of a new multi for us to play, Ghost Recon 3 is where its gunna be at!

Not me, it's probably gunna suck as bad and pale to the PC version... just like the first lot of console versions.

Any news on a Ghost Recon release date? I've heard March 3rd and March 31st?

Its a bit stupid to compare battlefield console and pc versions, they are completely seperate game.

Burnout Revenge will take off from the retail starting line on March 7, 2006

Starting tomorrow, retailers such as Best Buy, GameStop, Wal-Mart, Target, and Circuit City will offer a Burnout Revenge download for free via their in-store Xbox 360 kiosks. To get the download, Xbox 360 owners must bring in their memory cards and insert them into a kiosk. Included in the download will be a Burnout Revenge dashboard theme, gamer pic, and Xbox 360-themed car (pictured).

Source: Gamespot.com

This will probably be my next game, pity that scheme is in the US only.