NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Yup, thats exactly what it did.

EDIT: so, errrr, what does that mean...? Am I gonna have to send it off too?

Phone them up and ask them about getting your game replaced and getting a replacement console, or you could take it back to where you got it from. They might replace both the game and console.

Phone them up and ask them about getting your game replaced and getting a replacement console, or you could take it back to where you got it from. They might replace both the game and console.

urgh.....so.....tedious... Damn microsoft. :mad:

So I cancelled my Crackdown order on Gameplay on the 16th and today they send me an email happily informing me Crackdown is on the way.

Really annoying stuff.

Is every company on earth totally fucking useless?

It seems so. When did you get your 360 by the way?

Single player crackdown is really... bad...

Don't get this unless it's for the H3 beta or for co-op play.

Saints row has a much better single player experience.

I watched the Gametrailers video review and was very happy that i got F.E.A.R and NBA Street Homecourt instead.

It seems so. When did you get your 360 by the way?

Last August. Annoyingly enough just last week while watching Watchdog I was saying I must be lucky, my 360 has been fine since I had it. Rookie mistake.:blank:

I just finished crackdown in a 12 hour marathon, just gotta wrap up the rest of the achievements now and my 360 can sleep until the Halo 3 beta.

If you're wondering, I played it on my own, only encountered a two, minor bugs and I definitely had fun playing it. Was a bit short but I think if it was any longer then I would find it repetitive.

Simple Question.

Crackdown or FF XII

reason as well please...

i can only afford one atm till i start doing rent (joke) so which is it and why?

FFXII is impossible to get achievements on, not only that but its monthly subscription based so thats gunna cost you each month...

Well it really depends on what you are after.

Crackdown is supposed to be very short, fun in co-op but can get quite tedious in single player.

FFXII= Do I really need to give an explaination?

FFXII is impossible to get achievements on, not only that but its monthly subscription based so thats gunna cost you each month...

Hes on about FF 12 not 11.

Well, will you play through FFXII right now? I'd say, if you have the time, get FFXII because from what I know about you, you seem to be into RPGs, if not save it until summer and enjoy blowing stuff up with me in Crackdown :D

Well it really depends on what you are after.

Crackdown is supposed to be very short, fun in co-op but can get quite tedious in single player.

FFXII= Do I really need to give an explaination?

AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!

I can't decide!!! the only reason i want Crackdown tomorrow is Halo 3 Beta, otherwise i would wait for a month or so. i'm getting my third installment of my student loan in April and till then i have about 250 max that i can spend on food and stuff, say about 5-10 quid for FF XII because i'm trading in SMB:BB.

Wonder how much i'll get for Viva Pinata or PGR3 hmmmmmmmm

I HATE BEING POOR!

Well, will you play through FFXII right now? I'd say, if you have the time, get FFXII because from what I know about you, you seem to be into RPGs, if not save it until summer and enjoy blowing stuff up with me in Crackdown :D

See i have Okami to play, i've leant to my friend because he was begging me for an RPG before FF XII because he was disappointed that he finished Zelda in about 30 hours.

He also beat tales of symphonia after 30 ish hours too . . . i thought that was impossible.

Im going to try and play through the Crackdown demo tonight. Didnt really like it first play through.

Got Crackdown in the post, not playing it till i get to Dom's though.

I can't decide!!! the only reason i want Crackdown tomorrow is Halo 3 Beta, otherwise i would wait for a month or so. i'm getting my third installment of my student loan in April and till then i have about 250 max that i can spend on food and stuff, say about 5-10 quid for FF XII because i'm trading in SMB:BB.

I HATE BEING POOR!

See i have Okami to play, i've leant to my friend because he was begging me for an RPG before FF XII because he was disappointed that he finished Zelda in about 30 hours.

He also beat tales of symphonia after 30 ish hours too . . . i thought that was impossible.

I thought you really liked Viva Pinata? According to Gamespot Jeff Gurstmann (the guy you hate) he says Crackdown will always have the beta no matter when you buy it (obviously only while the beta is available but basically every copy will have it.

I got Crackdown this morning as well, going to have a quick play through before packing up my 360 for repair. Shame because I was really enjoying Burnout Revenge last night.

Hopefully wont be too long before I get it back.

Crackdown is a good game. It's like the demo without the timer... not much more.

FFXII an amazing game. Best PS2 game I played last year. Easy choice if you ask me.

Crackdown is a good game. It's like the demo without the timer... not much more.

Sounds a bit like Dead Rising tbh.

I HATE BEING POOR!

The thing with the Halo 3 beta is that you need the crackdown disc but it doesn't actually start until march sometime.

Okami is one of the best games I have played in a long time, bosses fantastic, gameplay lovely.

P.S. Update your blog mate have and also have you e-mailed Yuki yet.

Played some Crackdown and love it just the same as I loved the demo. I wanted to build up my guy and start trying to launch a car into the air but I'm going to have to wait until my 360 gets fixed :'( but I love it so far.

Played some Crackdown and love it just the same as I loved the demo. I wanted to build up my guy and start trying to launch a car into the air but I'm going to have to wait until my 360 gets fixed :'( but I love it so far.

My sentiments exactly! I nipped home during my lunch hour to have quick blast, saw you sign in and thought "I know what he's online for!".

Levelled up my jump once and my strength once, killed two bosses and took 3 supply points in about 45 minutes.

While I was playing i couldn't help but think that this is what Dead Rising should have been, save regularly and with multiple restart points, instant fun, go anywhere, bosses that don't bugger off after 5 minutes, etc etc.

I love the demo. I managed to get my jump up to 30 feet in the air. It never gets boring flying through the city. It's insane.