NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Friday night=count me in.

I haven't played in ages, so I'll be a bit rusty. The moment I'm rust free will be signified by, lets say, me killing all 4 people on the other team with just the chainsaw.;)

Haha, I might get some vodka in, I seem to play better drunk. Then you'd better watch your back!:awesome:

I'm looking forward to doing some co-op Gears and Crackdown as well. Not played anything co-op still.

Dunno if I mentioned it here, but I got into the Halo 3 Beta, so it's all good..

Haha, I might get some vodka in, I seem to play better drunk.

Tell me about it, I kick arse pissed.

I'll see about Friday Gears. I probably will join in but you never know what can come up in a week.

Woo Hoo! Just goy Saints Row off ebay for £17! Not bad me thinks!

great game but too short

great game but too short

I'm hoping the online play will add a bit to the length. What did you think of it on XBL?

My dad is supposed to be picking up a 360 premium tommorow after work so I guess I'll be in this thread alot more. He didn't seem impressed that a games not included for £250 but hey, there's no such thing as a free lunch.

I played some split screen GoW co op the other day, it's really fun :P

I'll see about Friday Gears. I probably will join in but you never know what can come up in a week.

. . . . Crackdown and FF XII are out on that day/day before for you online ordering c u next tuesdays :heh: so i'm anticipating a low turnout.

i'll say again FINAL FANTASY FUCKING XII!!!!!!!!

Also, Oblivion is still really good, anyone who hasn't played it needs to!#

I hope my bursary goes in on the 22nd as planned or else i'll have to wait till whenever to get crackdown, sorry girlies but FF XII is soooo much more important.

I had forgotten about Crackdown, although I probably wont want to just sit and play that non stop for 2 days. I'll be online either way and if people are playing Gears then so will I.

Unless I'm playing Zelda which I've finally gotten back into.

I had forgotten about Crackdown, although I probably wont want to just sit and play that non stop for 2 days. I'll be online either way and if people are playing Gears then so will I.

Unless I'm playing Zelda which I've finally gotten back into.

Final Fantasy XII-fuck crackdown lol

Crackdown = Awesome. (*cough* Halo 3 Beta *cough*)

FFXII = I don't own a PS2.

buy one!!!!!

As if you don't when you spend so much on games lol

buy one!!!!!

As if you don't when you spend so much on games lol

Lol, I've been trying to cut down a bit recently. And also, I'm more looking forward to Crackdown than Halo 3.

Lol, I've been trying to cut down a bit recently. And also, I'm more looking forward to Crackdown than Halo 3.

. . . . riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Don't get me wrong, Crackdown looks to be fun but you don't compare it to Halo 3!

HD-DVD Players In Stock At Gameplay.

and i've saw a few at the HMVs in Manchester

. . . . riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Don't get me wrong, Crackdown looks to be fun but you don't compare it to Halo 3!

Sorry, at what point did I compare it to Halo 3? I said I'm looking forward to it more than Halo 3.

HD-DVD Players In Stock At Gameplay.

I ordered one Sunday. I'm sure I posted it here. Should be getting it today.

Sorry, at what point did I compare it to Halo 3? I said I'm looking forward to it more than Halo 3.

By saying you were looking forward to Crackdown more than Halo 3 thereby saying that Crackdown looks more exciting than Halo 3.

I ordered one Sunday. I'm sure I posted it here. Should be getting it today.

yet you don't have a PS2 :confused:

By saying you were looking forward to Crackdown more than Halo 3 thereby saying that Crackdown looks more exciting than Halo 3.

yet you don't have a PS2 :confused:

I'm saying I don't like FPS' that much, and I've played Crackdown and really like it.

And yes I bought a HD DVD drive and not a PS2. :blank:

I'm saying I don't like FPS' that much, and I've played Crackdown and really like it.

And yes I bought a HD DVD drive and not a PS2. :blank:

FOOL.

You could've been playing Okami, FF XII, DMC 3, and countless other amazing games with a small investment but instead you want to watch Troy and the original Superman in HD . . . :laughing:

I already have enough games to play. And eventually there will be some good films on HD DVD and there isn't going to be a price drop any time soon.

I could also afford a PS2/3 if I wated one. But I don't.

Got a bit of a dilema at the moment, want a new 360 game but need to choose between:

Gears of War (£32.99)

Rainbow 6: Vegas (£26.99)

Crackdown (£33.29)

Viva Pinatta + Perfect Dark Zero (2 for £40)

Viva Pinatta (£24.99)

Very little to choose between all of them price wise so which do people find themselves playing more?