NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

And about the Dreamcast version, that may be so. But the Dreamcast has the best D-Pad of any joypad since the SNES.

Really? I think that the Saturn d-pad (or the whole pad when used in 2d games), is without the best ever, better than DC, SNES or genesis pad. Atøeast it was awesome in all the games I played for Saturn. (Except Nights, I had the 3d pad for that game.)

The 360 pad seems ok for 2d games, but I have yet to try playing street fighter 2 with it. I'll try when I come home. It seemed ok for old platformers, though.

I suck pretty bad at Street Fighter 2. Might need a little practice before I'm ready to tackle the big boys.

Dalco the games still look fine on a standard tv as thats what I use. You can see the difference on a HD though.

really? i played it on my friends 42 inch HD TV and i didnt think it was that great. didnt notice anything different either in the quality of the visuals, maybe less aliasing but not enough to justify buying a 400 + new TV.

I suck pretty bad at Street Fighter 2. Might need a little practice before I'm ready to tackle the big boys.

me too, i got caned on the demo but i figured out a couple combos so thats alright. i'll download it later, i just bought WoW so im going to play that for a few hours.

see you all on live later :D

downloaded SF as soon as i got my points redeemed this morning, i like it. the cpu's difficulty is only on 3 star and i have trouble beating it. which im fustrated about. downloaded the demos of marble blast ultra and geometry wars and i dont really like either of them. might just go for uno.

Takeo what game is that last picture on your gamercard?

Takeo what game is that last picture on your gamercard?

Burnout Revenge i think, or maybe uno lol i like both :D

Burnout Revenge i think, or maybe uno lol i like both :D

No, i mean the space fighter looking one. is it like a space invaders type game?

^ It is named: Galaga

its also shockingly bad for the amount of name checks and mentions it gets. Geometry Wars id the one where you use the two analogue sticks to move and shoot and its pure brilliance :D

aha thanks i might get galaga.

i would have thought that Sf woudl take ages to download this morning but it didn to my surprise, it took like 10 minutes, maybe less.

Some more thoughts on SF2:

Nearly every forum i go on, everyone is complaining about the difficulty. I for one would have to agree. Without an arcade stick like this game was designed to have you're stuck with an analouge or a terrible shoddy D pad. Either way, you're screwed because you can't pull off moves as fast as the AI can.

Online, is a fucking joke at times. Ranked games are full of quitters and lame ass 1 movers. Three times, i've been against different people who used either M.Bison and constantly did the Psycho Crusher. When blocking you take an insane amount of damage or E.Honda doing the 100 hand slap (tapping the L button {not trigger} does a 3X punch. Simply tapping that will let you win.

So aside from those, its a fairly good game... if incredibly hard. I don't see why they didn't just port SF2 Turbo from the SNES. A better game in my opinion.

now you've said that im debating wether i should get it but i know i will.

i have loooads of games i should be playing but i HAVE to get to level 10 ASAP on WoW :D

OMFG PC World finally gave me vouchers to replace my shitter than life PC and I bought... AN XBOX360 :-|

What a class (but noisy...) piece of kit it is. It's still massive, but it looks nice. Got to try and set up live now using the ethernet cable, which I'm hoping isn't too hard. Also, can you play music off your iPod on it? Cus I tried playing songs and no music started to play.

OMFG PC World finally gave me vouchers to replace my shitter than life PC and I bought... AN XBOX360 :-|

What a class (but noisy...) piece of kit it is. It's still massive, but it looks nice. Got to try and set up live now using the ethernet cable, which I'm hoping isn't too hard. Also, can you play music off your iPod on it? Cus I tried playing songs and no music started to play.

You have to download the Optional iPod support from the marketplace.

congratulataions! :D

i love my 360 for days like today, 70% of my friends list has bought SF II. and i've had a few invites and one of my friend is fucking amazing at SF II. but he apparently has every version of SF II so i'm okay with him beating me lol

on the downside that fucking lag online and then disconnection is fucking me off!!!

they better release an update for it soon, stupid lazy capcom.

Oh sweet mother of god. I'm trying to set up Xbox Live, and at first it just kept saying IP adress failed. I finally got it to say that it had confirmed it and then it said DNS failed.

I've plugged the ethernet cable from the pc to the xbox. My router doesn't have an ethernet port so it has to be like this.

Oh sweet mother of god. I'm trying to set up Xbox Live, and at first it just kept saying IP adress failed. I finally got it to say that it had confirmed it and then it said DNS failed.

I've plugged the ethernet cable from the pc to the xbox. My router doesn't have an ethernet port so it has to be like this.

Is your Firewall set to high?

HEY STREET FIGHTER, YOU SON OF A BITCH.

HOW ABOUT LETTING THE HUMAN PLAYERS HAVE A CHANCE AT ATTACKING? AND RYU, YOU DIRTY HADOKEN BASTARD. GO FUCK A COCK, YOU FIREBALLING **** FUCK.

HEY, I PAID 800 POINTS TO CONSTANTLY GET MY ASS REAMED. THANKS A LOT MICROSOFT, THIS WAS WELL WORTH THE WAIT.

AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm having fun with it. I just think Guy sucks at games real bad.

My 12 wins outta 17 ranked matches is all the proof i need.

I'm having fun with it. I just think Guy sucks at games real bad.

My 12 wins outta 17 ranked matches is all the proof i need.

one of my friends is leading on my leader board with 15 wins out of 17 matchs i think, but like i think i said above he's a HUAGE fan.

im really enjoying playing other gamers of my lowish ability and as for the offline arcade mode-ta fuck is anyone going to do that with perfects- jordan and HoT excluded lol

love the quater matches, good idea methinks.

The3rdhChildren wins post of the year. I agree with everything he said.

I decided to buy SF2 for no apparent reason, and whilst I knew I wasn't going to be very good the game's really sticking the boot in. I'm starting to think the difficulty scale simple doesn't work, as no matter how many stars it's at I still don't stand a chance.