NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

has the gears of war release date been officially confirmed yet?

i've also came across Every Extend again, so i'm thinking whats the chance of a 360 XBLA version following the soon to be resounding success of Lumines Live! ?

The only one Im interested in is Dead Rising and possibly Gears of War, I will be more hyped when PSU gets a date. I was at work considering getting rid of my 360, we will see how things play out.

The only one Im interested in is Dead Rising and possibly Gears of War, I will be more hyped when PSU gets a date. I was at work considering getting rid of my 360, we will see how things play out.

:o :O :o :O

*stunned silence*

WHY?!?!?!?!?!!!!????!?!?!?!?!?!???????!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?

the 360's only just starting to get some great games, yeah you've burnt through the first generation games but look to the future to games like mass effect, halo 3, huxley, enchanted arms, haze, alan wake, alone in the dark and like you say PSU too. and a few more besides!

Very true but i have a problem with being addicted to points.

I played on my Cube this weekend ( Fire Emblem ) and it was such a welcome change to play the game for nothing but fun. I wasnt playing a tedious game here I was actually enjoying playing it and I wanted to keep going.

On my 360 I have had the problem of just playing games for points I mean you just have to look at my Gamerscore and see the amount of shoddy games that have graced my 360. I went and got rid of aload today at gamestation. I really want to get back to playing just for fun on my 360 but those points are so tempting. They should have a Gamer Score/Whore Clinic or something. After Streetfighter I think I will take a long break from my 360.

Stealing an object and stealing an idea are two very different things.

If there weren't stealing in the video game industry, Nintendo would be the only ones who make 3D platforming, Sony would be the only ones who used DVDs to have games on, and as Domerstercool has already said Microsoft would be the only one who uses a broadband online service

Sega had an online broadband service in America. It just didn't make it over here because no one had broadband at the time. Or a Dreamcast...

JUST 3 WEEKS UNTIL I CAN AFFORD AN XBOX 360 :bouncy:

Just can't decide now whether I get a laptop and wait another month for an Xbox, or I get the Xbox now and carry on using this one in my dads room. I've pretty much finished using my Cube and Dreamcast, just got started on DS, but I haven't had a new home console in about 4-5 years now, WANT ONE!!

I played on my Cube this weekend ( Fire Emblem ) and it was such a welcome change to play the game for nothing but fun. I wasnt playing a tedious game here I was actually enjoying playing it and I wanted to keep going.

On my 360 I have had the problem of just playing games for points I mean you just have to look at my Gamerscore and see the amount of shoddy games that have graced my 360. I went and got rid of aload today at gamestation. I really want to get back to playing just for fun on my 360 but those points are so tempting. They should have a Gamer Score/Whore Clinic or something. After Streetfighter I think I will take a long break from my 360.

there is a games addict clinic just opened in holland or norway i think lol

i only play my games for fun and look what my gamer score is. i cant stop playing games on my 360 right now, everytime i go past it, it HAS to be on.

just borrowed Burnout off my friend and what an amazing game it is. i love my ridge racer but burnouts online modes make it the better racer.

STILL havent got into BFME 2 :( trying again tomorrow or wednesday. tomorrow i have my friends coming round for a marathon guitar hero/singstar/mario kart session. . . should be fun :D

i havent played my DS or gamecube or ps2 since i got my 360 really. . . :( the poor consoles!!! ah well, i'm sure its just cos my 360 is new i cant stop touching it. i really wanna play fire emblem and tale of symphonia and animal crossing and dragon quest and FF X-2 . . . DAMN YOU MICROSOFT!!!!

That is just sad.

That is just sad.

QFT but I cant help it. I go on the xbox forums now and then and I know it is a common problem for alot of people.

QFT but I cant help it. I go on the xbox forums now and then and I know it is a common problem for alot of people.

i think its a completist gamer thing, those people that used to repeatedly play the same game to get better ratings/endings etc feel like they havent expereince all a game has to offer untill they get the 1000 points. then i think its just pride that gets you, you want to be the best and prove what you knew all along, that you are the best at certain games but not just that but ALL games. i think thats where it starts going bad and you start renting games that are dire *cough* X Men *cough* to get the points and compete.

. . . just my limited non addicted view.

Its a very good point you have there. I have always considered myself a completist as I like to finish my games 100% but as for proving im the best a Gamerscore doesnt do that and im far for the best, maybe the most obsessed though...well on here anyway lol.

Has anyone got the Saints Row Demo yet? Im Downloading it now

I will wait to see if what everyone thinks of it before I download it.

im downloading it now too, like 92% done . . . not too sure if i'll like it but hey why not give it a go.

orded some ms points last night, should be here tomorow.

Does SF come out tomorow?

What is saints row? like a car game? gettingthe demo now anyway.

i think its a completist gamer thing, those people that used to repeatedly play the same game to get better ratings/endings etc feel like they havent expereince all a game has to offer untill they get the 1000 points. then i think its just pride that gets you, you want to be the best and prove what you knew all along, that you are the best at certain games but not just that but ALL games. i think thats where it starts going bad and you start renting games that are dire *cough* X Men *cough* to get the points and compete.

. . . just my limited non addicted view.

Hey I admitted X-men was the worst game Ive ever played on and it was only a bloackbuster rental because it was 99p instead of £4.95

k, alot of people have asked me this so . . .

Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting is out tomorrow as part of the 4th week of Microsofts Xbox Live Arcade Wednesdays and will cost you 800 points which is the equivilant of 6.80p if im not mistaken.

next week i think id the last week of the live wednesdays scheme and will see the release of Pacman at 400 points.

also every Arcade game has a demo for it.

*phew* that should stop all the people asking me (i hope)

O_o, who asked you?

Errr... anyway.

Saints Row good and bad:

Good:

Great car physics, top notch.

Really busy enviroments, far more going on than in a GTA game.

Great looking graphics

Amazing character creation (i made the most messed up guy, looked like Craig David off Bo Selecta XD)

Decent enough gun play, i guess.

Bad:

Nigga this, nigga that.

Trying too much to be cool

Terrible, terrible frame rates

No music? or that just the demo?

No blood? Huh?

I agree with all you said jordan. I thought it was alright, I an over some guy and it was funny until the 'hoe' i was taking back said, ''you just ran that nigga over''

too much imo. However the leader of that gang reminded me of, i think Samual Jackson in pulp fiction. (is that the right guy?)

Shame about the limited stuff but there was quite a fair few stuff in it. might just go back and explore the place. lets see if gta can match up to that, probably will.

has anyone got any info on Alan Wake? I saw some pics and gonna try and get some videos and it looks pretty sweet.

I'm downloading the GRAW expansion pack.

And listening to a Guns n Roses/ Led Zep playlist. :D

Anyone wanna play GRAW in about 15 mins when it's done? I love this game...

Or Halo 2?

yeah that black dude is alot like Samuel L Jackson-especially off those barclays adverts of a while back where hes's wearing the same type of cap-any

one know how big the actual finished game will be because it looks smaller than vice city at the moment :S

What time in the UK does Street Fighter come online? I'm getting up for a shift starting at 9 so I'm hoping it comes up at 8am.

Anyone?